MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Is that why he had 6 bankruptcies? And refuses to pay for construction projects?

I would say a good business man, letting investors take all the risks and if you are stupid enough to work for Donald Trump without being paid in full before starting the job, well, that is all on you.

• Agree
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You'd think an incumbent would have actual accomplishments to run on rather than being forced to resort to "well, at least my second term would be somewhat better than total anarchy and lawlessness".

Not to mention the the ad is not telling the truth about Biden's actual stance, but when has that stopped Donald's team before?
Who said Trump doesn't have accomplishments? You and I can argue much that he does or he doesn't but the fact is a great many people believe he's done a pretty good job given the circumstances.

As for a possible campaign strategy being stronger against anarchy and lawlessness....well why couldn't it be the MAJOR thing on people's minds in the time up ahead. Didn't Clinton run on "It's about the economy stupid!" ????? So how are you going to have an economy if you don't have stability?

Reactions: Palmfever
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He's still learning how to be a politician. Had he been one for many years he would have done that right off the bat.

He built his political image on pushing the Birther conspiracy that stoked right-wing fears of Muslims, foreigners, and non-whites and fed the notion that a non-white liberal is somehow unAmerican. Trump's entire political career has been founded on attacking people his base doesn't like.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He built his political image on pushing the Birther conspiracy that stoked right-wing fears of Muslims, foreigners, and non-whites and fed the notion that a non-white liberal is somehow unAmerican. Trump's entire political career has been founded on attacking people his base doesn't like.

That's funny. I support him and I don't fear people who don't look like me.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Maybe and it's a big maybe that he reads the Bible and understands that ethnos will rise against ethnos one day. If God says it will happen who's to stop it? These things must happen.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Who said Trump doesn't have accomplishments? You and I can argue much that he does or he doesn't but the fact is a great many people believe he's done a pretty good job given the circumstances.

As for a possible campaign strategy being stronger against anarchy and lawlessness....well why couldn't it be the MAJOR thing on people's minds in the time up ahead. Didn't Clinton run on "It's about the economy stupid!" ????? So how are you going to have an economy if you don't have stability?
The economy was ruined by the virus this administration would rather pretend doesn’t exist. You won’t have a stable economy until you deal with the spreading virus.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This stuff all has to happen. Race will rise up against race in end times.
Really, you believe that? Seems mad and a notion from a time when "race" was an all-important marker for differences among humans.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe and it's a big maybe that he reads the Bible and understands that ethnos will rise against ethnos one day. If God says it will happen who's to stop it? These things must happen.
Interesting philosophy of leadership you have there.

“This book says stuff will happen so I’m just going to let it happen.”

It’s no wonder we’re in the mess we’re in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really, you believe that? Seems mad and a notion from a time when "race" was an all-important marker for differences among humans.

It's in the Bible so yes I believe it. That doesn't mean that every person will participate. Christians won't. Nation against nation is ethnos. Ethnos is race. When the Bible was written each nation was mostly of their own race. Granted I could be wrong, it does happen from time to time.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting philosophy of leadership you have there.

“This book says stuff will happen so I’m just going to let it happen.”

It’s no wonder we’re in the mess we’re in.

It's not for me to change. It's written and will happen. Do you not believe the word of God??

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It's not for me to change. It's written and will happen. Do you not believe the word of God??
Respectfully, I don’t.

I think we’re still in charge of our own destinies.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Respectfully, I don’t.

I think we’re still in charge of our own destinies.

There must be something that draws you to a Christian site. Hopefully some of these discussions rub off on you.

Upvote 0