Nobody would be safe on the streets

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It's hard to do anything when half of the government is fighting against you. Regardless of the position he takes the dems are against it. Even the old Republicans don't want any change.
It's a bummer when one man can't rule the country. Maybe you should change this.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because we are so safe on the streets right now, with cops executing people in broad daylight, while being video taped from multiple angles.
Once again less than 10 questionable cases last year, does that justify the vast generalization of your statement?

• Agree
Reactions: Palmfever
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

"The current unemployment rate is 3.5%, a 50-year low."

Any particular reason we must visit historic archives from January instead of looking at reality now ?

Nobody cares what the situation was in January. The world has changed.

"President Trump has prioritized fixing our broken health care system and worked with Congress to implement a system that works for all Americans."

Yeah, thats going swimmingly.

"The President understands the importance of education and continues to declare the last week in January National School Choice Week."

Earthshattering.

While there are some notable things the administration has done, most of the list is bloated, out of date or just totally biased which of course is not surprising since it is on Republican ad piece.

How about you list ten things you think are relevant from that list and we can discuss those instead of reading that President is a great proponent of "National School Choice Week" as if Trump had any idea what it was if you went and asked the question from him.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
"The current unemployment rate is 3.5%, a 50-year low."

Any particular reason we must visit historic archives from January instead of looking at reality now ?

Nobody cares what the situation was in January. The world has changed.

"President Trump has prioritized fixing our broken health care system and worked with Congress to implement a system that works for all Americans."

Yeah, thats going swimmingly.

"The President understands the importance of education and continues to declare the last week in January National School Choice Week."

Earthshattering.

While there are some notable things the administration has done, most of the list is bloated, out of date or just totally biased which of course is not surprising since it is on Republican ad piece.

How about you list ten things you think are relevant from that list and we can discuss those instead of reading that President is a great proponent of "National School Choice Week" as if Trump had any idea what it was if you went and asked the question from him.
School choice week made me spit out my drink with laughter.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a bummer when one man can't rule the country. Maybe you should change this.

Not really. It's about not working together. No compromise from the left even though it's what the people want. They are bowing to the fringe minority.

Reactions: Palmfever
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Not really. It's about not working together. No compromise from the left even though it's what the people want. They are bowing to the fringe minority.
I think "the left" is a bit bigger than a fringe minority.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not really. It's about not working together. No compromise from the left

Since Trump is not a huge supporter of compromise it should not come as surprise that others feel less inclined to that direction as well.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since Trump is not a huge supporter of compromise it should not come as surprise that others feel less inclined to that direction as well.

I've seen him sit down with Nancy and Chuck several times.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Also, if school choice is so important, what about Donald's recent efforts to try and force schools to reopen rather than letting local school districts choose the correct course of action given their immediate situation?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Imagine that on a politician`s CV for a proof of experience in compromise politics. Tremendous.

Make America great or Burn it all down. I think I'm still going to side with great.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you think that if it is not Make America Great it is Burn Everything Down.

How realistic does that sound ?

I'm seeing it happen and the ones that have the power to stop it seem to enjoy the summer of love. Myself I would have shut down the bad behavior not condone it. From what I'm hearing most people think it's out of hand.

Upvote 0