Noah's Ark Site Found In Turkey (Videos and Flavius Josephus Quote)

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When scripture says the highest mountains were covered, it is referring to the highest mountains locally. Since the Ark had no motor, it basically stayed in one area and only local conditions are documented in the story. No person on the Ark had knowledge of worldwide weather conditions. In heavy weather, we rarely have that today. It can take years to restore phone service to remote areas.
God's promise never to send another flood of the same nature.

Genesis 9:11(KJV)
And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

If the flood was only local , then God lied , for there have been many local floods since.

• Agree
Reactions: NobleMouse
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The "Global Humanity" may well have been the local population, so there is nothing wrong with how the story as written. "The whole world" was local to them. As far as God is concerned, ones opinion supersedes everything.

17 If anyone, then,
knows the good they ought to do
and doesn't do it,
it is sin for them.

Just ones opinion.
No.
As far as God is concerned ones opinion does not supersede everything.

And the verse you provided does not present an argument for your case.

I have presented many verses that clearly teach a world wide flood.
NOT LOCALLY.
Locally would defeat the whole purpose of the world wide flood.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No.

And the verse you provided does not present an argument for your case.

I have presented many verses that clearly teach a world wide flood.
NOT LOCALLY.
Locally would defeat the whole purpose of the world wide flood.
Using your secondary logic will not support your claim.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No.

Here you go....the facts and details and stories and healings and sermons regarding Jesus mean nothing, opinion wins everything.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.”

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Matthew 21:22
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Using your secondary logic will not support your claim.
Playing word games will not deflect the truth.
Obviously you reject Gods Word regarding the topic , even though His Word CLEARLY teaches a world wide flood.
I believe Gods Word not your opinion.
If you want to accuse me of using secondary logic then by all means carry on.

Your attempts at trying to down grade the truths of Gods Word are quite sloppy and very unconvincing.
Your intelligence is not above God .

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here you go....the facts and details and stories and healings regarding Jesus mean nothing, opinion wins everything.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Number one , you are off topic.
Number two, you are wrong again (not an opinion) opinions do not win everything.
That is just silly to say.
Number three, God's Word (not opinion) is truth.

Why are you cherry picking verses to try and support your non argument?

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here you go....the facts and details and stories and healings and sermons regarding Jesus mean nothing, opinion wins everything.

Matthew 21:22
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
No.
Opinions do not win everything.
Opinions can and are often times wrong.
God's Holy Word is never wrong and definitely not filled with His opinions.

Why do you continue to go off topic?

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wrong.
The Inspired Word of God does not state locally whatsoever.
The Word of God teaches that it was world wide and so does the ample evidence .
so where is the evidence of a world wide flood ? If they had evidence I’d have no trouble believing in a global flood

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
so where is the evidence of a world wide flood ? If they had evidence I’d have no trouble believing in a global flood
Question: What is the significance of the Genesis Flood to the Creation/Evolution Debate?

ANSWER: If there was a Flood , then:
A. The Earth is young.
1. The debate concerning the age of the Earth hangs in the balances upon the debate concerning the Genesis Flood.
If the Flood occurred, then it is responsible for all of the geologic layers and the fossils within them.

2. If the Genesis Flood did not occur , then these layers are the result of millions of years of gradual formation by uniform processes and the fossils within them were deposited over a period of millions of years.

3. If the fossils were laid down by the Flood, then they are not the record of the evolution of life from simple to complex over millions of years.
If there was a Flood , then the Geologic Column (the so -called greatest evidence of evolution) is actually a record of the rapid burial of millions of creatures in a global deluge sent by God.

4. Note these words by Creationist speaker and author, Ken Ham:
"...If there was a world flood , what [evidence] would you expect to find?
Billions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water all over the Earth.
What do you find?
Billions of dead things buried in rock layers laid down by water all over the Earth.
Intriguing isn't it?

If there was a Flood , then:
B. The Bible is true.
C. God judges sin.

Evolutionists desperately want to avoid all three of these conclusions.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pretty good list of non sequiturs you’ve got there son . If the Flood had actually occurred the surface of the earth would have been hot enough to melt lead . Bacteria or maybe some of the Protista,lichens and Fungi would have survived that.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What about them ? fossil species only occur at very specific times in the fossil record: Trilobites , ammonites , non-avian dinosaurs , non-mammalian synapsids . You won’t find rabbits in the Precambrian either. Yes you do find evidence of floods but they’re local . Seashells on mountain tops are evidence of plate tectonics and earthquakes moving the ground up

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
E9D9C98A-FA6B-4B74-AD13-0A1CAF9668DF.jpeg

Each of those layers formed at a different time then were squashed into folds . The background layers weren’t squashed so they’re still flat . If these were laid down at the same time they would be more coherent and wouldn’t separate. It’s the difference between a graded bed and a geological layer . These are separate layers, a global flood would have laid down a graded bed

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
19DAC75C-7F8D-492C-8FE6-36F997F1ED5C.jpeg

Those are 3 different layers . Each layer has gradation in it because heavier and denser stuff sinks first. In a Global Flood you would see a single worldwide layer with gradation. You wouldn’t see multiple layers that thin out and gradually disappear at the edges which is what the real geological record looks like

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pretty good list of non sequiturs you’ve got there son . If the Flood had actually occurred the surface of the earth would have been hot enough to melt lead . Bacteria or maybe some of the Protista,lichens and Fungi would have survived that.
Wrong son.
But a good list of truths which obviously you cannot refute whatsoever.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

What makes you come to the conclusion of the earth being hot enough to melt lead?

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 247706 I’m a woman ! So you want the numbers ok! Here they are . The talkorigins website has debunked creationist ideas thoroughly
I know you are a woman.
I was sending you back the same nonsensical response as the one you sent.
Just like this one you sent .
They haven't debunked anything whatsoever .

Upvote 0