Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believed there was fraud before Trump said a word. And still do. The above survey, who conducted it and how? Based on what I personally observed I think those conducting this "survey" "found" just what they wanted to find.

• Winner
Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟845,435.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟930,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I believed there was fraud before Trump said a word. And still do. The above survey, who conducted it and how? Based on what I personally observed I think those conducting this "survey" "found" just what they wanted to find.

So here is how that works;

How a Ballot Drop Box Ban Will Hurt Voters and 'Create More Distrust'

“To have such a change right before an election, 30 days out from an election, just creates more distrust in any voter, in any party, because the rules are constantly changing,“ Bruckman said, referencing the Feb. 15 primary in Wisconsin.​

Illegal Ballot Harvesting: Dem AZ Ex-Mayor Finally Caught Red-Handed

Voter Integrity Group Concludes Up to 4.8 Million Ballots Cast Illegally in 2020 Harvesting Scheme

Prosecutors Seek Prison for Democrat Caught Ballot Harvesting in 2020 Race – [your]NEWS

Arizona Audit Finds Potentially Election-Shifting Numbers Of Illegal Ballots

Left unmentioned, however, were the numerous findings of problems with the election and, most significantly, evidence indicating tens of thousands of ballots were illegally cast or counted. A report entitled “Compliance with Election Laws and Procedures,” issued by Senate Audit Liaison Ken Bennett, highlighted several issues, of which two were particularly significant because of the number of votes involved.

First, Bennett excerpted the Arizona statutory provisions governing early ballots. Those provisions require early ballots to be accompanied by a signed affidavit in which the voter declares he is registered in the appropriate county and has not already voted. The statute further mandates that a voter “make and sign the affidavit,” and directs the early election board to check the voter’s affidavit.

Significantly, “if the affidavit is insufficient, the vote shall not be allowed.” The secretary of state’s Election Procedures Manual reinforces this point, stating: “If the early ballot affidavit is not signed, the County Recorder shall not count the ballot.”

In his report, Bennett noted that “while the Audit scope of work did not include comparing signatures with voter registration records for each voter, it did identify a number of missing signatures on ballot envelop affidavits, which to the extent the ballots in such envelopes were tallied, would violate the above statutes and procedures.”
This is how "The clean up" works..

from: Georgia election board dismisses claims of ‘ballot harvesting’ in 2020 election

"Georgia State Election Board Member Matt Mashburn, left, on Tuesday said that while the video footage of Gwinnett County voters dropping off multiple ballots in the 2020 election warranted an investigation, he supported dismissing the three complaints of “ballot harvesting” filed ‌by‌ ‌David‌ ‌Ross,‌ ‌bottom‌ ‌right, after a state elections investigator said that the voters were dropping off ballots from relatives."
Harvesting Votes To Win In 2020

"Ballot harvesting got so egregious in 2018 in North Carolina—where it’s illegal (as it is in Texas)—that Republican Congressional candidate Mark Harris saw his 905-vote victory annulled in early 2019, with a redo ordered.
The statistical evidence tying mail-in balloting to competitive Texas races in 2018 suggests that campaign operatives might have been testing out tactics—some potentially illegal—to boost the mail-in vote. If Texas is seen as a battleground again in 2020, how many votes might be purchased for the ballot harvesters to reap? It behooves election officials, party volunteers, campaign workers, and law enforcement to be on the lookout for improper harvesting of mail-in ballots.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
What was the nature of this “fraud”?
Why did this fraud only affect the race for President but the down-ballot races were okay for GOP candidates?

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟1,003,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The wrong person won, hence they’re “problematic”.
Didn't the same thing happen on the other side in the 2016 election? Did not the losing party start impeachment proceedings before Trump was sworn in?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Didn't the same thing happen on the other side in the 2016 election? Did not the losing party start impeachment proceedings before Trump was sworn in?
Yes, but Democrats didn’t see fit to riot at the Capitol to get their way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟250,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

No. Trump won fair and square. The first impeachment was in response to Trump's Ukraine phone call, and had nothing to do with the election.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟930,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟280,243.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
True the Vote are (far right) conspiracy theorists and political hacks LARPing as a voter integrity group. They thought the Tea Party was too tame and not explicitly religious enough. Also, the organisation appears mostly set-up for the personal financial benefit of a few board members and employees - in other worlds, it's a political grift machine.

Their "reliable" sources run the gamut of hyper-partisan personalities and fringe media outfits: the Epoch Times, the Gateway Pundit, Dinesh D'Souza, UncoverDC, the Charlie Kirk Show, Michelle Malkin, Breitbart, Newsmax, The Daily Signal, ReaganBabe.com, Ken Paxton, Intercessors for America, Townhall.com, etc, ect.

They claimed without evidence that between 3 and 5 million illegal immigrants voted in 2016. They claimed that they tracked 'antifa rioters' with a cellphone location data from a database that actually didn't track cellphones. They claimed they solved a murder, when the killer had already been arrested.

These are not serious people, and no-one should be taking anything they claim or write seriously.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟334,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Nope, and no impeachment proceedings in 2016, or 2017 (before Trump took office).

If you are talking about a single Democrat filing articles of impeachment against Trump, that is possible, but we have had the same thing against pretty much every president (and several against Biden, including when he took office), going all the way back decades. It isn't anything that made Trump "special" or "picked on" among Presidents. Of course, none of these (other than Clinton for lying, Trump for allegedly extorting Ukraine, and Trump for his post-election activities) ever made it as far as "proceedings." In fact, the closest to actual proceedings would have been against President Obama, where they appeared to hold hearings to justify impeachment proceedings.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,453,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Nope. The "same thing" did not happen in the 2016 election (Clinton manned up to her loss - Trump did not).

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When it goes your way.. nothing to see here no fraud what so ever. HAHA. "Did not the losing party start impeachment proceedings before Trump was sworn in?" It was late Nov or Dec 2016 when they were talking about impeaching him after he was sworn in yes. They couldn't start anything. Its all fully documented in Washington. Then it was talked about almost month after month.. and anyone can watch those videos.

No offense to wing2000 but we all know what Hillary Clinton said and still does to this day and I quote "Hillary Clinton: Trump is an 'illegitimate president'". This is just one of so many things she said about that day. I just watched her a week or two ago say this again. So much for manning up huh. She manned up so much she didn't even show up to those that voted for her like all do but not her.

Its just so much of the truth is never shared. This can go both ways. Why this is I can not say. Every time someone says something in a post I go back no matter what I know and research it again. People will say how president Trump always lies yet they won't quote Hillary Clinton and I quote Feb 2016 on TV in front of live people in the UK when the host was talking about truth said "I think some in America might disagree with you" she says "I don't lie. I don't think I have ever lied or ever will".

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but Democrats didn’t see fit to riot at the Capitol to get their way.

Nope they didn't.. but what happen in 2020? Granted that was not about the election yet NO ONE on the left talk about 500+ riots. That was not the right. And no Jan 6th was not worse then 9/11 where thousands were killed nor worse then the civil war or worse then pearl Harbor. Who would ever say go along with such lies.

If you bring up the Capital riot and bring up one man and how he has as of this day never once been charged with anything. We can all watch him tell people a few times to GO IN! That is a crime in its self. Yet oddly no one goes after him. They say he was a Trump supporter and he said he came to hear the speech. Yet he never did. He came after it was over. How odd. You are told never touch that talk about it nor do you ask about all the video they have of that day and the cops that have cam's. I seek look for answers from the source not some left right media or web site. There is something here.. we all know no one was there lol over take the government. Thats not the place to do it anyway. I know of every charge that was made. Do you know how many were charged for trying to OVER TAKE the government? It just strange. AOC still says they were banging on her door trying to get her. Oh I remember when she 1st said it. Today its no longer those Trump supporters no all she remembers now is there was a cop there who looked very mad.

Granted she was not even near it in building on the other side lol. Its one of those things where the whole truth is never shared yet Washington REP/DEM never do.

• Informative
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Nope they didn't.. but what happen in 2020? Granted that was not about the election yet NO ONE on the left talk about 500+ riots.
Do protests=riots?
That was not the right.
This is correct, the right protested over having to wear face masks during a pandemic.
And no Jan 6th was not worse then 9/11 where thousands were killed nor worse then the civil war or worse then pearl Harbor. Who would ever say go along with such lies.
You do not think that the peaceful transfer of power from one President to the next is a wholly extraordinary and fragile thing to have happen only because that’s been the norm for 244 years? Mercy!

If you bring up the Capital riot and bring up one man and how he has as of this day never once been charged with anything. We can all watch him tell people a few times to GO IN! That is a crime in its self. Yet oddly no one goes after him.
You’ve lost me, who are thou speaking of?
They say he was a Trump supporter and he said he came to hear the speech. Yet he never did. He came after it was over. How odd. You are told never touch that talk about it nor do you ask about all the video they have of that day and the cops that have cam's. I seek look for answers from the source not some left right media or web site. There is something here.. we all know no one was there lol over take the government.
The people were there to “stop the steal” by trying to remove Vice-President Pence (one way or another) so that he would not be able to complete the counting of the Electoral College’s votes to officially determine who would be President on January 20, 2021 @noon. That would have allowed his boss to declare martial law and Senator pro tem Chuck Grassley to do the count, throwing out Electoral College votes (that had been certified by the several states) and reinstall President Trump as President.
Thats not the place to do it anyway. I know of every charge that was made. Do you know how many were charged for trying to OVER TAKE the government? It just strange. AOC still says they were banging on her door trying to get her. Oh I remember when she 1st said it. Today its no longer those Trump supporters no all she remembers now is there was a cop there who looked very mad.

Granted she was not even near it in building on the other side lol. Its one of those things where the whole truth is never shared yet Washington REP/DEM never do.
Please enjoy your Gish-galloping, what is the fixation over a minor Democratic congresswoman?

Upvote 0