tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PolitiFact - No, Joe Biden will not ‘abolish’ police or prisons, as Donald Trump said
Trump said that a Biden-Sanders "unity" policy document shows that "they want to abolish our police departments. They want to abolish our prisons, I guess."

The document does not say anything about abolishing police departments or getting rid of all prisons. The document includes several passages that clearly indicate that police and prisons will exist in the future, with proposed changes. Criminologists say some of Biden’s policies represent a continuation of policies enacted by Trump himself in the First Step Act.

We rate the statement Pants on Fire.
tulc(this is President Trumps 132nd pants on fire)

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77

Crimson Dragon

Jul 15, 2020
Texas
✟8,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think we should believe anything that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth. He has proven time after time that he will say anything to rile up his voting base. Fear mongering is his usual MO.
Do you think we should trust the Dems?

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Crimson Dragon

Jul 15, 2020
Texas
✟8,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you think we should trust the Dems?

I don't trust any politician, left or right, but I especially don't trust Donald Trump. He has proven, time and time again, that he cannot be trusted. He has repeatedly lied, he has cheated people out of their money, and he viciously mocks, demeans, and disparages the people he doesn't personally like.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't trust any politician, left or right, but I especially don't trust Donald Trump. He has proven, time and time again, that he cannot be trusted. He has repeatedly lied, he has cheated people out of their money, and he viciously mocks, demeans, and disparages the people he doesn't personally like.
It is hard to find a trustworthy politician. While I can't say I completely trust Trump, I believe he is much better than the alternative.

Upvote 0

Crimson Dragon

Jul 15, 2020
Texas
✟8,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is hard to find a trustworthy politician. While I can't say I completely trust Trump, I believe he is much better than the alternative.

And you are entitled to your personal opinion, as I am entitled to my opinion to disagree with you.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
joimm2956rk31.jpg

No, Joe Biden will not ‘abolish’ police or prisons, as Donald Trump said

How could anyone not place their complete trust in an incumbent President who is a self-proclaimed "stable genius" and creates his own meteorological maps providing "alternate" predictions for the paths of hurricanes?

In "Trumpworld" truth is always stranger than fiction - one could never make this stuff up!

Last edited:
Upvote 0