Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Former President Donald Trump won the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday in a closer than expected race, defeating his opponent, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

As of 9:25 p.m. ET Tuesday and with 36% of the vote reporting, Trump was garnering 55% of the vote in the Granite State. Haley trailed the former president, hovering around 43% of the vote.

While the exact margin of Trump’s victory in the state was yet to be seen, the Associated Press and major networks called the race for Trump shortly after the polls closed on Tuesday evening.

Trump’s win follows his historic 30-point margin of victory in the Iowa Caucus last week, and propels him further on his way towards securing the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

Continued below.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I strongly suspect that since Pelosi and her merry band of pirates lied, cheated, and stole the 2019 election in order to place Biden into office, the People have had enough---he has proven to be such an unmitigated disaster that the People are going to place Trump back into the White House in a reprisal election, the same as they did the first time in reaction to Obama.

So, if I'm correct in my suspicions, all that maneuvering and spite and nasty dirty-dealing that Nanshy (hic!) engaged in is going to blow up in her face, because if Trump regains the presidency, he's most certainly going to un-do everything Joe-Boy instigated during his term: the borders will be sealed, the illegals deported, the bellicose Islamists will be cowed or bombed back into submission, and the oil pipelines will opened and flow, flow, flow freely.

Of course, the Left will not accept Trump in a second term, so we may also wind up in the midst of a full-blown civil war, so who knows? At least it won't be boring.

"May you live in interesting times." ---ancient Chinese curse.

Upvote 0