✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, I'm not kidding.

Now, now. I know that at this very moment you are having trouble deciding whether this will result in a "so bad it's good" film or a "so bad it just might melt your face off with its awfulness" film. Well, I have a third choice: it just might be awesome.

And here's how: if it were to contain ALL of the following classic Nicolas Cage lines, in the order listed, at dramatically appropriate moments.

Isn't this religious, ah yes. The eternal battle between good and evil, saint and sinners... but you are still not having fun.
All their souls? A thousand souls to burn. Look into my eyes. Your souls are stained with the blood of the innocent. Feel their pain.
I'll tell you, right now... I'm in love with you. But, be that as it may, i am not here to force my twisted soul into your life.
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
Oh, I see. With all the poor people of this city who wanted only to live and were viciously murdered, you have the nerve to sit here, wanting to die, and not go through with it? You make me sick!
I'm gonna take pleasure in guttin' you, BOY!
Put the BUNNY back in the BOX!
Edwina's insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase.
I WANT THAT CAKE!
I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire!
OH, NO! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAHHHHH! OH, THEY'RE IN MY EYES! MY EYES! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAAGGHHH!

...Hmmm... I'm not sure whether these got less or more appropriate as they went on.

Anyway! Suggest your own Nic Cage lines that might improve the impending - indeed, looming script of Left Behind: Ham Force Reloaded. (Which isn't the actual title but it should be.)

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
vampires-kiss.jpg

Upvote 0

welshman

Mar 5, 2008
Wales
✟23,438.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
This made me smile as my youth are having a sleepover tonight at the church for a movie night and we are watching the Left Behind series lol :thumbsup:
Pizza, Pringles, loads of Coca Cola, Nintendo Wii on the church projector, movies and a cooked breakfast in the morning. Lovin' it!^_^

Oh.....and no sleep for me :doh::D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I LOVE Left Behind. If they mess up the new ones, then I am definitely going to march down to Hollywood and give them a Christian boot whooping. ^_^

trying to remember Nicholas Cage. was he the one who played in Armageddon? that was a pretty good movie...

Upvote 0