US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
New York Mayor Eric Adams said Wednesday that the migrants arriving rapidly in New York will “destroy” his city.

The mayor’s comments marked a significant escalation in his rhetoric and offered a new challenge to the Biden administration, which has failed to stop the surge of people and has failed to offer the kind of financial support Mr. Adams and other local officials say is needed to accommodate all the new arrivals.

“I don’t see an ending to this,” Mr. Adams said at a community meeting. “This issue will destroy New York City.”

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
New York Mayor Eric Adams said Wednesday that the migrants arriving rapidly in New York will “destroy” his city.

The mayor’s comments marked a significant escalation in his rhetoric and offered a new challenge to the Biden administration, which has failed to stop the surge of people and has failed to offer the kind of financial support Mr. Adams and other local officials say is needed to accommodate all the new arrivals.

“I don’t see an ending to this,” Mr. Adams said at a community meeting. “This issue will destroy New York City.”

“This issue will destroy New York City.”

The thread title almost fits.

• Useful
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Well what issue could that possibly be?
Where to house, how to clothe, what/ when/by whom to feed these immigrants coming into his city.
Let’s hope that this influx doesn’t cause crime to rise in Blue York City!

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Why, though?
I would place the Biden administration's failure to stop the record wave of criminals illegally entering our country at the top of the list.

• Winner
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I would place the Biden administration's failure to stop the record wave of criminals illegally entering our country at the top of the list.
Do you then agree with the title of the thread?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Do you then agree with the title of the thread?
To a degree, yes. Do I believe that they will not leave one brick or stone on top of another? No.

The Mayor's concerns are real; and they should not be diminished.

Have you been following the crisis that has been unfolding in NYC?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
To a degree, yes. Do I believe that they will not leave one brick or stone on top of another? No.

The Mayor's concerns are real; and they should not be diminished.

Have you been following the crisis that has been unfolding in NYC?
Not really, no I haven’t followed any immigrant crisis stories of late.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow, good thing that we have a Right-wing media machine to keep up on all the important events of the day!
Having perused these I must say that this is bigger than what Joe can effectively do, there needs to be legislation passed to address these issue, does anybody know where we can find a functioning Congress?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Wow, good thing that we have a Right-wing media machine to keep up on all the important events of the day!
Having perused these I must say that this is bigger than what Joe can effectively do, there needs to be legislation passed to address these issue, does anybody know where we can find a functioning Congress?
We already have laws on the books that cover all of these crimes. We just need to enforce them. It would probably be best to stop them at the source, the border; but it seems that you are correct in saying that "this is bigger than what Joe can effectively do." We should look for someone who can do the job.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
We already have laws on the books that cover all of these crimes. We just need to enforce them. It would probably be best to stop them at the source, the border; but it seems that you are correct in saying that "this is bigger than what Joe can effectively do." We should look for someone who can do the job.
We agree!
But we seem to disagree on what “the job” is.

I’m sure that we agree that the President cannot not and should not act as a absolute monarch would.

The “job” is to have the necessary legislation passed, so that we can effectively deal with the situation as it is now, rather than trying to limp along with laws that are already on the books!

Congress neeeds to act, the ball is moldering in their court and has been since Bush the Less.

Last edited:
Upvote 0