israel
✟1,137.00
Country
Israel
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Physicists have developed a new mathematical model that shows how time travel is theoretically possible. They used Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity as a springboard for their hypothetical device, which they call a Traversable Acausal Retrograde Domain in Space-time (TARDIS).

Read more:
New Research Shows That Time Travel Is Mathematically Possible – Bored Ninja

What do you think about time travel? I personally think that it's quite possible after reading this.

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Physicists have developed a new mathematical model that shows how time travel is theoretically possible. They used Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity as a springboard for their hypothetical device, which they call a Traversable Acausal Retrograde Domain in Space-time (TARDIS).

Read more:

What do you think about time travel? I personally think that it's quite possible after reading this.
Possible, yes. Desirable... that's something else. The idea of 4D warfare is unnerving. And we all know that's what it would come to in the end.

Still interesting to think about though.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate

Read more:

I think I'll go back to 1969 and bet all my money on the New York Mets to win the World Series. They had never finished higher than ninth place before that year.

Upvote 0