✟9,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello CF members, I'm new here:

My journey through life included becoming a born again believer a few years ago after not having been raised in any religion. I seem to struggle with depression and a couple other issues that seem codependent with the depression, despite having much technical abilities and have had much worldly success at times in my life. I am in the middle of moving back to a house I own and plan on seeking a Christian counselor or therapist once moved. I could use all the prayer I can get. Thanks and God Bless.

Last edited:

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

My journey through life included becoming a born again believer a few years ago after not having been raised in any religion. I seem to struggle with depression and a couple other issues that seem codependent with the depression, despite having much technical abilities and have had much worldly success at times in my life. I am in the middle of moving back to a house I own and plan on seeking a Christian counselor or therapist once moved. I could use all the prayer I can get. Thanks and God Bless.

Welcome to CF, Christopher. Thankful you are here

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh okay. So sorry. LOL. I am back and forth on intros and prayer wall. I will keep you in my prayers!!!!

Father, I thank You that Christopher is now a born again believer. Please be with him as he moves houses and help him to find the right therapist to speak hope and life to him. Watch over him, guide, and strengthen him. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Marumorose

Nov 30, 2019
Polokwane
✟37,738.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Father, who is in heaven
Thank you for showing Christopher the way.
May you bless and keep him save from his enemies
May you forgive him for all his sins
and help him to forgive all those that have wronged him
We pray Father that you remove his depression and all that is blocking him
From living a better healthy life
May he find peace in his heart and in his mind
We ask in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Amen

Upvote 0

ChristopherC

Servant
Jan 16, 2022
Michigan
✟9,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Prayers for your intentions. And welcome!

Thank you sir, they probably are already, but just want to make they are for my biblical intentions and no others and thank everyone for their prayers :)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,624,142.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name it's a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians and for prayer support.
May God bless you richly as you seek more of him in your life and his peace in Jesus precious name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums