Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
More like straight outta homemade prison cells. (a reference to the show for those that don't know, not what it might appear to be!)

Pretty sure nobody will get this joke. Nobody is any fun in TAW anymore....

12108741_958614060877784_458735889134084067_n.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hahahahaha hahahaha
Hahahaha
Haha
Ha hmm

I don't get it?

He believed someone stole his last protein bar, and the person denied it but much later she admitted she did take it :) this is in a world where food is very scarce.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ugh. I must say, sister, that meme actually BOTHERED me! Seriously! Awful.
Sorry ..... I thought they were cute!

I don't eat bacon anymore. It's not the way it used to be when I was a kid.

Upvote 0

RobNJ

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish!
Aug 22, 2004
✟166,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry ..... I thought they were cute!

I don't eat bacon anymore. It's not the way it used to be when I was a kid.

Don't worry, that meme is carnivore-friendly... and hilarious!

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess this is where I just find things sad. Seeing an animal as food when it's a little baby, it's just sad to me. It's bad enough farm animals have to end up as such, but to see them already as slaughtered as babies, kinda makes me sick. Most of the people (predominantly guys) I know who like to act macho about bacon and pot roast would never have the guts to kill any of the animals they brag about liking to suck down.

Upvote 0

Antony in Tx

a sinner
Dec 25, 2009
Texas
✟25,560.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Gurney, you have obviously never lived on a farm or raised your own food to a substantial degree. I mean, you have to think that plants cannot even run and we rip them from the ground, or cut off their parts and then throw them into boiling water, etc. HOW BARBARIC IS THAT! And as to the question of seeds...we take the offspring of sunflowers and throw them into an oven and then consume them as a snack, never even having given them the chance to realize their potential to be just like Mom and Dad!

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My grandpa had a cattle ranch in Southern California, Anthony. We went there often and I spent plenty of time there. I was always impressed with the farm animals and how aware, gentle, and bright they were.

People with sympathy for animals get mocked a lot. I'm used to it, so my skin is pretty thick. No worries, brother. Plants likened to animals is a real fallacy if you ask me. My dog jumps on my lap, loves me, follows me, and has emotions of happiness, joy, frustration, excitement, and fear. I wouldn't put a bullet in his head and eat him. My apricot tree doesn't move, bark, greet me, feel pain or thoughts. I know you're being silly, but....well, never mind. I'm just a compassionate guy. Maybe to some it's a weakness. I see it as a strength.:):)

Gurney, you have obviously never lived on a farm or raised your own food to a substantial degree. I mean, you have to think that plants cannot even run and we rip them from the ground, or cut off their parts and then throw them into boiling water, etc. HOW BARBARIC IS THAT! And as to the question of seeds...we take the offspring of sunflowers and throw them into an oven and then consume them as a snack, never even having given them the chance to realize their potential to be just like Mom and Dad!

Upvote 0