Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,091.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Excellent reply Matt - that one had slipped past me :)

He'd sent me the 'funny' while we were chatting on Skype and of course I missed the chance to have a go at him
I always come up with my snappy comebacks, hours or even days later.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Kissing Malcolm Young? That'd be like kissing ash tray mixed with Captain Morgan and a Big Mac, wouldn't it!? ^_^^_^:sorry:

I like Ac/DC -at least I did until they let Axl Rose in. Kissing Malcolm Young used to be one of my great goals in life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't feel bad; when I was a kid seeing Tawny Kitain rolling all over that car in the Whitesnake video, I was, well, smitten. Nowdays? Not so much! ROFL

well it kind of pointless now since it seems he's little more than a drooling idiot in a nursing home now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My whole life Americans have always had this quiet worship of all things British. Americans care much more about the Royal Family than Brits do! It's crazy. We always assume, because of the AWESOME accent British have (especially the English), that they're somehow brighter, more civilized, and classier. Just plain smarter.

"If only we could do ____________like the British." Ugh. I've heard that my whole life.

And yet, the day of the Brexit vote, the two most highly-Googled questions by Brits were

a) what is Brexit
b) what is the EU?

The scary thing? This was all post-Brexit!

My conclusion---Brits and Europeans are as goofy a bunch as we yanks, just with a great accent. They gave us Tolkien, the Beatles, Shakespeare, the coolest flag ever, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Led Zeppelin, and Yes. So just for those reasons right there I'm eternally a fan! Throw on Luther and all these other great new shows, I'm in!
I prefer and so do the British public , Scots and Irish accents .In fact I much prefer
American accents to English which I do not like at all . And if you name is Scott ,it means you have Irish (ancient ) and Scottish roots .

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,063.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
OK - it's MY thread - I started it and the opening post was

<<Waaaay back we had a thread for Orthodox Memes but it seems to have reposed - well I can't find it :(

My GodPapa and I have a running email thread titled 'Today's funny ' and it's been running for some months now

Today's offering , don't know where he found it , deserves a wider audience ......... >>

This is a thread for 'funnies ' - things that make us laugh , smile, giggle etc.

No serious posts allowed [ yes that does mean stuff on music as well - that should be on Gurney's un derailable thread ].

Now back on topic please

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0