DanC922

Dec 18, 2004
Wichita, Kansas
✟1,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I sure am! This album looks like it's gonna be amazing. The new Fading Away song (video below was just released for it) is great, and they have a harder song on their Myspace. It comes out November 6th. I just pre-ordered my copy. I can't wait! :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gycyFy19C-s

NightCrawler13

Veteran
May 13, 2006
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟9,466.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Ah i heard 2 of the Songs From the Album, This Album should be Awesome, The Triptych was a Real Disaster, the songs were horrible.....although i did like a few of them.....The Self Titled First album was the best.....but summer of darkness wasnt bad either

Upvote 0

Tragic Paradox

über.n00b
Feb 8, 2005
Tennessee
✟9,722.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
They never lived up to the potential they showed in the self titled album. SoD and The Triptych were pretty bad except for 2 or 3 songs. And now I'm bitter because they got rid of their message boards for some cool kids club that you have to pay to join. The DH Forum was my home on the internet for a couple years before that.

Upvote 0

NightCrawler13

Veteran
May 13, 2006
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟9,466.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
They never lived up to the potential they showed in the self titled album. SoD and The Triptych were pretty bad except for 2 or 3 songs. And now I'm bitter because they got rid of their message boards for some cool kids club that you have to pay to join. The DH Forum was my home on the internet for a couple years before that.
See, i Agree totally, this album better be good or im gonna be [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valens

Nov 1, 2007
✟7,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Can't wait to have it. When my bro made me listen to SoD, the first time I was totally against it, but now I like it ! Tryptich was different, but also very good to my ears... As for DH, I heard only 2-3 songs like Infected, Screams of the Undead, My Throat is an open grave. [edit : Just heard Carry Me Down. I was afraid I could be a little bit disappointed by StgoH, but this reensures me...]

Hell hath no fury at all...

V

Upvote 0
S

SonicBOOM

The Self Titled First album was the best

I have that album. It's incredable. Though their stuff after that wasn't really that great.... i don't plan on buying any of their other albums. this happens to alot of bands... they are reallly good when they first get signed [even before usaully] and than they kind of go downhill. Not sure why.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightCrawler13

Veteran
May 13, 2006
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟9,466.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I have that album. It's incredable. Though their stuff after that wasn't really that great.... i don't plan on buying any of their other albums. this happens to alot of bands... they are reallly good when they first get signed [even before usaully] and than they kind of go downhill. Not sure why.
well its like they have all this Talent Bottled in and they pour most of it out in the first album i supose?.

Upvote 0