Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Not that anybody will be the least bit surprised, but Donald's businesses made themselves appear more profitable to lenders and less profitable to tax officials. One expert calls the differing numbers “versions of fraud.”

ProPublica obtained the property tax documents using New York’s Freedom of Information Law. The documents were public because Trump appealed his property tax bill for the buildings every year for nine years in a row. I guess his greed got the better of his desire for secrecy.

Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies — ProPublica

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The real Trump scandal is he is not as wealthy as he pretends and he's horrible at business.

Though considering how many of his epic failures have been public there's not much of a shock element to the scandal, lol. He just played a successful businessman on TV and some people bought into the act.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
This was something Cohen talked about during his testimony. Even when well documented, Trump's corruption doesn't seem to move the needle much, if at all.

I'm sure his supporters will:

a) claim fake news
b) justify his behavior
c) ignore this altogether
d) combination of a & b

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
This was something Cohen talked about during his testimony. Even when well documented, Trump's corruption doesn't seem to move the needle much, if at all.

a) claim fake news
b) justify his behavior
d) combination of a & b

e) but her emails!

Upvote 0

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

a) claim fake news
b) justify his behavior
d) combination of a & b

e) but her emails!

I'm actually waiting for the "There are Democrats who have had major inconsistencies in their tax returns too!" excuse by his supporters just like their old "Democrats did that too [fill in the blank]…" standby in their never-ending attempts to defend Trump, no matter what he says or does.

• Agree
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
I'm actually waiting for the "There are Democrats who have had major inconsistencies in their tax returns too!" excuse by his supporters just like their old "Democrats did that too [fill in the blank]…" standby in their never-ending attempts to defend Trump, no matter what he says or does.

I give it two pages. Also, this topic will somehow wind up being about Hillary or Adam Schiff.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

a) claim fake news
b) justify his behavior
d) combination of a & b

It looks like they're going with option c.

Upvote 0