Germany
✟91,021.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This is just a shameless promotion of a discussion between these two influential persons that I believe most people could be interested in and also worthwhile for anyone to listen to.

I wonder why Neil agreed to be interviewed by this bumbling buffoon Shapiro. I thought it has already been made clear that Shapiro shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone about anything ever.

Have to watch it later today.

EDIT: Watched most of it. Could have been worse, but it still was as bad as I expected. Shaprio could have been cut out considering he didn't really add anything worthwhile to the discussion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
EDIT: Watched most of it. Could have been worse, but it still was as bad as I expected. Shaprio could have been cut out considering he didn't really add anything worthwhile to the discussion.

I thought Shapiro did a nice job directing the conversation away from the topic of astronomy and onto the role of science and policy making in a democracy. It was actually enjoyable listening to Tyson's views on topics *unrelated* to astronomy for a change.

Upvote 0