zimmer

Old before my time!
Aug 19, 2003
Center, TX
Visit site
✟7,654.00
Faith
Christian
Pam Baldwin 34 year old female dying of cervical caner, renal failure, blood clot in lung. Has two small children age 4 and 12, and husband. Strong Christian family. Needs lots of prayer for her and her family.

This is a Church member of ours. Her and her family are strong christians and thank God for everything he has done for them. They now are believing in prayer and God to provide for them. Please pray that this young lady has a break through. She is on life support and might be pulled today to allow things to take there course. She needs your PRAYER NOW!!!!!!!
http://forums.christianity.com/html...view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Oh, dear. I am so sorry.
:pray: Pam Baldwin :pray: may God give Her strength and comfort in her suffering, and bring her peace. May God comfort her family, and guide them, and bring the comfort and understanding in this difficult time :pray:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please keep us posted :bow:
DD

Upvote 0

The Julikenz

God is not a misogynist
May 17, 2004
Sydney.
✟17,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
thankyou Father that our names are written in the book of life. i ask Lord, that your Spirit will really be with Pam and her family in this troubled time. I thankyou Lord, that you are ultimately in control and have a perfect plan. I commend to you these small children and ask Father that you strengthen them and give them peace.Thankyou that you have a plan for their lives. I ask that You console and give rest to Pams husband, helpp him to be strong and stand firm in you, understanding you are in universal control. Father God, your will be done. if it is your will for her to stay, keep her in health and heal her, if it is your will she depart and be with you, Grant mercy to her Lord. Thankyou that we can bring our requests ultimately to you Lord, in Jesus name i pray , Amen!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.