traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray Sgt Ben and his wife, know the authority that God has given them. That they can exercise boldness and tenacity in this fight with health issues in the power, grace and mercy of the Lord Jesus. In His name.

Reactions: SgtBen
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, You are the creator of the body. You know how to maintain or heal it. May these people consider whether 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 applies to them. Have they received Christ, and do their bodies belong to You, and are they then Your responsibility. Before seeking healing may they know they are born again into Your family. If that is already the case, may they seek Your healing. May they also seek to apply 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 in any case, and experience the peace of applying Philippians 4:11. May they also experience Psalms 30:11. Amen.

Reactions: SgtBen
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I feel led to tell you to read Matthew 8 about the centurion. Like you, he understood authority, so he knew that Jesus had the authority to "say the word," and his servant would be healed.... I pray that you will know what to do as you read God's word.

Upvote 0