✟16,012.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey dear brothers and sisters,

I've been eager to do this for quite some time now, so here I am. Basically, three particular dreams bother me and I want help - someone who can interpret them.

1) The first dream I had was rather short. In the dream, I had a sense of unease and even fear. What I clearly remember (apart from those feelings) is that I was looking at the sky and there was a huge, I mean humongous planet there. It was all you could see if you look up and I was kind of frightened. That's that's all I remember from that dream. Could it be Nibiru or something?

2) The second one was about the false rapture, from what I can tell. Basically, I was feeling nervousness and worry and all of a sudden there was a huge bright light in the sky. Kind of looking like Jesus descending from the heavens - the light was so bright that I couldn't see what was inside of it. Anyway, I was quite stressed out as I had the unmistakable feeling that this was the false messiah and that it wasn't the real Son Of Man. I remember having the urge to tell as many people as possible before they fell victims to the deception. Unfortunately, this is where my dream came to an end.

3) My third dream was somewhat similar to the first one. It was more specific though and lasted longer. I was at my grandfather and grandmother's house, while all of a sudden I felt like something dangerous was happening, and when I looked outside I saw an enormous planet approaching fast and covering the earth. Even if I was afraid I told myself that all be alright because of Jesus and that comforted me. As time was running out (and I knew the end was near) I had a very strong feeling that I should help my relatives and tell them about Jesus Christ before we got destroyed, so that they could be saved and not go into the lake of fire. This is where it ended though.

So, if any of you guys can help me here and give me logical and Biblical answers as to why I received these dreams and if they mean something. Yeah, I know that they might be nothing more than dreams or me watching and listening to too many end times podcasts etc.

God bless you all,

Amen

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hope you don't get deceived too much by false prophets
I don't know much
People love to hear soothing words that are easy to understand in the usual comfortable bounds but to run recklessly ahead in such delusion
What use is me guessing...even sounding confident and telling you my credentials and reputation
Were you thinking of the sun...or another planet...the next earth or Heaven...If I assumed one incorrectly this could take some presumptuous turn couldn't it

Upvote 0

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Was it a parallel to this world...or if I ask that do details come to mind that weren't there...so maybe I shouldn't speak
But even if your mind isn't in the same mental state you might be able to fill in some detail by a parameter
Such as if I ask you now...what the current you feels or wants....Or considering the state you were in that dream...by an outside perspective as now or think in that same mindset

There's a very specific difference in who asks you what. If you want to know about the dream for vanity and no purpose, like fictional curiosity for fun, or your heart wants to understand and believe Scripture and then if I said forget the dream for now maybe do so for example. Of course I'm not telling you what to do

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To get ready, to be prepared for the final hour (for each person), as you felt in the dreams or visions, and as Christ instructed us to do also. Both for yourself personally, by reading and putting Christ's words into practice, and also in terms of telling others the good news about salvation. Even such visions themselves suggest the end could be nearer -- "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I've been eager to do this for quite some time now, so here I am. Basically, three particular dreams bother me and I want help - someone who can interpret them.

1) The first dream I had was rather short. In the dream, I had a sense of unease and even fear. What I clearly remember (apart from those feelings) is that I was looking at the sky and there was a huge, I mean humongous planet there. It was all you could see if you look up and I was kind of frightened. That's that's all I remember from that dream. Could it be Nibiru or something?

2) The second one was about the false rapture, from what I can tell. Basically, I was feeling nervousness and worry and all of a sudden there was a huge bright light in the sky. Kind of looking like Jesus descending from the heavens - the light was so bright that I couldn't see what was inside of it. Anyway, I was quite stressed out as I had the unmistakable feeling that this was the false messiah and that it wasn't the real Son Of Man. I remember having the urge to tell as many people as possible before they fell victims to the deception. Unfortunately, this is where my dream came to an end.

3) My third dream was somewhat similar to the first one. It was more specific though and lasted longer. I was at my grandfather and grandmother's house, while all of a sudden I felt like something dangerous was happening, and when I looked outside I saw an enormous planet approaching fast and covering the earth. Even if I was afraid I told myself that all be alright because of Jesus and that comforted me. As time was running out (and I knew the end was near) I had a very strong feeling that I should help my relatives and tell them about Jesus Christ before we got destroyed, so that they could be saved and not go into the lake of fire. This is where it ended though.

So, if any of you guys can help me here and give me logical and Biblical answers as to why I received these dreams and if they mean something. Yeah, I know that they might be nothing more than dreams or me watching and listening to too many end times podcasts etc.

God bless you all,

Amen

Wow!

I am pretty sure that your understanding of your rapture dream may be somewhat assisted by:

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

Dr. Richard Eby:

He paused as though the joy of that thought had overwhelmed him for the moment.

"My Father assures me that the time is yet a little while, but very little. Soon he will call those already in paradise to surround me as we descend from this third heaven to the first heaven around the Earth. The souls of all my saints will be instantly clothed in their new resurrection bodies, as will the living saints on Earth who rise to us in the glory cloud! At the sounding trumpet they all receive new bodies and rise to meet us in the air. We return as my body to my throne room with the Father. Now do you understand why I called this place a temporary abiding place? Do you grasp what it will mean to be one with me and the Father in your incorruptible bodies? My book states that I assumed mankind's sin so you "might be made the righteousness of God' in me!"

I can clearly recall how Jesus' voice paused at this moment. He was savoring an anticipation too intense and private to be revealed. Was he pre-living that moment at which he would enjoy the victory which his Father would give him as the eternal reward for his own long-suffering? His own sting of death would be swallowed up, and he would be the omniscient Head of a completed and compliant body for whom he had shed his blood on a terrible cross. He would reign as KING of the Jews after these days of grace. Then his thoughts returned to me.

"My son, when that time has come, my Father will call to me. The applause of the heavenly hosts will be deafening; they too have been awaiting that day, ever since they announced my birth to the shepherds at Bethlehem so long ago. Scoffers will gaze with fear and wonder as my angelic hosts watch me fulfill my promise to my earthly body of believers at my soon return to Earth.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I believe that the near death experience account of former Atheist Howard Storm may assist you with the understanding of your planet dream.

A new world is being birthed right here.... as the Holy Spirit is being poured out more and more and more:

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

Do you know the verses in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the minor prophets that fit very well with what Howard was shown?

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless you all,

Amen

Greetings, Simonssen! Welcome to CF, and thanks for sharing your dreams.

Your interpretation is as you have sensed: The dreams are a warning about FALSE prophecy, and a false rapture coming soon. The rapture is still a LONG time off (you probably won't live to see it), and the entire Nibiru hoax was concocted by a woman who claimed to have contact with extraterrestrials back in 1995.
Nibiru cataclysm - Wikipedia

In other words, all the recent Youtube stuff is garbage "prophecy," but it's surprising how many Christians buy into it. Maybe it's because they're eager to believe that the Lord's return is near. But the message in your dreams is accurate. Satan is using false prophetic messages like the Nibiru hoax to present false prophetic claims as a means of portraying Jesus Himself as a hoax, and make a mockery of true prophecy. In that Jesus comforts you in the third dream, I suggest you give yourself to studying scripture and true Biblical prophecy, and ask the Holy Spirit Himself to become your Teacher in such matters. There are indeed some true modern prophecies out there, but you'll never recognize the true from the false until you learn to recognize His voice through the written word first.

God bless, and thanks again for sharing.

@DennisTate: I like the sources you quoted, Dennis, especially Eby. But I think the planets that appear in his dreams are not the new earth but based on stuff like the Nibiru prophecies, as he stated.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

MyGivenNameIsKeith

Oct 16, 2017
xcxb xcvb n bv b
✟33,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are being tempted in three specific fashions. Of which I will begin with the solution then the problem:: One does not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of god. (1st dream) Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God (2nd dream) Worship the Lord thy God and him only shalt thou serve. (3rd dream). You can also draw parallels to the temptations in the Garden of Eden as they are the same spiritual temptations. The planet represents your desire to know things that are prompted by television and fanatics which aptly named is Nibiru, when the Lord does not say this (1st dream). The second having to do with your own doubts as the validity of Jesus and your own desires to tempt him to show himself as the real Son of God. (2nd dream) The third being that you feel that you are safe and secure feeling like you are a kid in the house, yet you don't trust his word. And the interpretations of his word are what you are relying on (a house of cards) and are promoting to other people which is actually leading them astray from the true Jesus. (3rd dream) You've been wrestling with it for awhile. My advice is scriptures. "Lean not on thine own understanding". Pray to the Lord and he will give you insight. And remember, The Lord spoke to Elijah in a still, small voice, not in the earthquake, nor the wind, nor the fire, but a still, small voice. So be still and know that he is God.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your dream could have multiple interpretations, don't try too hard to understand it. If it is of God it will come to pass in it's own time. Just live an preach the normal gospel of salvation. Preaching from dreams is not always profitable to the hearer. Anyone who goes out preaching "a planet is about to hit us" will be seen as a fool, even if they really are wise.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums