Jul 7, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
✟794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey all... I was hoping I could possibly get a few prayers from some of you... My grandfather is very ill, I'm not asking that he recover now because I know he's in pain... However, I do ask that he have peace and that he's not afraid.

Also, my life has made quite near to a u-turn. I was going in one direction, now I'm going almost the opposite. I ask that He show me where to go; I'm so lost!

Thanks. :hug:

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying the LORD is merciful and that your grandfather has complete peace. I pray too that the LORD show you exactly how to proceed, give you His vision for your life and show you how to make that happen. I ask that He give you His peace and assurance as well, all in the name of Christ. God bless. :prayer:
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Applea

Sep 9, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟15,398.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Lord grant our sister the peace and clairity to endure this situation. Lead her and her grandfather with Your Light and comfort them both with it's warmth. Life them up, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and may they feel complete in Your presence and whole; away from darkness, away from sickness, and away from death.
In Your loving name, Jesus Christ, Amen!

Upvote 0

ThankyouJesus

Oct 8, 2005
northeast
✟16,830.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Krazy_4given_1 said:
Hey all... I was hoping I could possibly get a few prayers from some of you... My grandfather is very ill, I'm not asking that he recover now because I know he's in pain... However, I do ask that he have peace and that he's not afraid.

Also, my life has made quite near to a u-turn. I was going in one direction, now I'm going almost the opposite. I ask that He show me where to go; I'm so lost!

Thanks. :hug:

O LORD, hear myprayer, for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to relief the pain for this young girl's grandfather and give her strength as well through her direction, Amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
godsgirl5048 said:
Lord please heel his grandfather. Also please give his grandfather and him peace, and a stronger friendship.Amen

Lord help this grandfather. Give and grant him mercy and peace.
Help there to be a stronger relationship between him & his grandson.
In thy name, amen.

Upvote 0

holyroller2005

Jun 30, 2004
✟452.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Heavenly Father,
Bless our Sister and her family. Lord, give them strength. Lord be with her as she serves You and Lord, Im believing in You for a total restoration in this situation. Bless her in a great and mighty way. In Jesus name. Amen.

**Caring for the elderly isnt an easy thing to do. I've been caregiving for a while now, specifically for the elderly. I know it's hard, but everytime you see that that person is healing or getting better, or even just a smile you know that God is there and He's working. Girl, just keep on seeking GOd and fully relying on Him. He's our anchor in the troubled storm, just humble yourself to Him. Ill continue to pray for you.~holyroller2005

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.