United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello friends,

Please pray for me to get a full time job with better pay, benefits, and less stress overall. Right now I'm working in a group home with foster kids and I'm about to start a social work internship in January. I can't keep working in my current position because two social work positions would be too much on me. My current job is already too much, because the kids I work with have previously physically assaulted me more than once. I'm literally afraid to go to work every time because there's always a problem. And worst of all, being at my current job makes me want to engage in self-harm because I feel trapped and like I have no way out.

I applied to a fast food place, and I might get the job, but the pay per month wouldn't even begin to cover my bills. I need to find some other way out of this. Lord, please give me the opportunity to move on and the strength to withstand my current position

Terri Dactyl

Aug 27, 2022
Midwest
✟47,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello friends,

Please pray for me to get a full time job with better pay, benefits, and less stress overall. Right now I'm working in a group home with foster kids and I'm about to start a social work internship in January. I can't keep working in my current position because two social work positions would be too much on me. My current job is already too much, because the kids I work with have previously physically assaulted me more than once. I'm literally afraid to go to work every time because there's always a problem. And worst of all, being at my current job makes me want to engage in self-harm because I feel trapped and like I have no way out.

I applied to a fast food place, and I might get the job, but the pay per month wouldn't even begin to cover my bills. I need to find some other way out of this. Lord, please give me the opportunity to move on and the strength to withstand my current position
Will pray--had you thought about working in something physical for awhile.I am concerned about your mental state when you are speaking of self harm.
There is a saying "When the mind is tired, exercise the body--when the body is tired, exercise the mind. " Was thinking maybe like Lowe's or an order filler at Walmart. Someone oversees you, so no big problem solving, you can smile at folks and not have to worry about getting hurt.
Fast food is fine, but the rush is kinda stressful.

Some of the pay for those places is pretty good.

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would find the perfect job for you. I pray that God provide a job with great pay and a low-stress environment with kind and thoughtful co-workers.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Jesus, you know every cell of Honeybee, every stress that she can and cannot tolerate. I see that you have given her a heart to help emotionally needy children, helping them find homes. In this moment, I pray for relief, both financially and emotionally, from the emotional struggles within her current position and the financial struggles beyond. If it be your will, guide her to another job that is more suitable for her mind and heart.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello friends,

This is a tough situation for you, to put it lightly, Miss Honeybee. :(
Will definitely pray for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HoneyBee

Prodigal Daughter
Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2017
West Coast
✟198,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for all of your prayers everyone!

In the end, with careful consideration and answers to my silent prayers, I decided to stay in this current job that I am in instead of searching for yet another position. Things are getting better where I work, slowly but surely, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

God bless you all. :heart:

Upvote 0