✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
http://www.citizenlink.org/CLtopstories/A000010817.cfm

This guy is proud of what he does; a very proud baby killer. He wants to make sure that the mother won't have any regrets for her murder. Hmm, I wonder if the murderers in prison regret what they did?

What will Mr. Baby Killer say to his Creator when he dies? I had a proud and endowed prominant life killing the innocent.

Plus, he wants to make it 10 times harder on the prolifers. Well, I call all prolifers to make it 100 times harder on Mr. Baby Killer USA. If I was rich, I would be his guys worst nightmare in court and work years to topple such monsters.

Reactions: Verv

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

This guy is proud of what he does; a very proud baby killer. He wants to make sure that the mother won't have any regrets for her murder. Hmm, I wonder if the murderers in prison regret what they did?

What will Mr. Baby Killer say to his Creator when he dies? I had a proud and endowed prominant life killing the innocent.

Plus, he wants to make it 10 times harder on the prolifers. Well, I call all prolifers to make it 100 times harder on Mr. Baby Killer USA. If I was rich, I would be his guys worst nightmare in court and work years to topple such monsters.

Rest assured that he will get what's coming to him when he stands before God in judgment. This monster will not go unpunished.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The group Medical Students For Choice, established to ensure that medical schools and residency programs provide appropriate training in abortion techniques has received 2,000 donations since the assassination of George Tiller. Including a check from me.

Medical Students for Choice - Home

Upvote 0

Washington

Jul 3, 2003
Washington state
✟7,305.00
Faith
Agnostic
Rest assured that he will get what's coming to him when he stands before God in judgment. This monster will not go unpunished.
Evidently what the Bible says simply doesn't mean that much to some people unless it agrees with their thinking. To wit: "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

Upvote 0

Washington

Jul 3, 2003
Washington state
✟7,305.00
Faith
Agnostic
To atomweaver,
No on the contrary, a stand against murder is as important an issue for us as your apparent support for abortion and same sex sexual perversions is for you. Please debate the issue and recognise that others may have different opinions to yourself.
Oh yes, atomweaver, please also remember that for purposes of advancing their own agenda some people love to mischaracterize issues, such as calling abortion "murder." After all, some issues are simply to hard to defend unless they're denigrated with misinformation.

Reactions: atomweaver
Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Evidently what the Bible says simply doesn't mean that much to some people unless it agrees with their thinking. To wit: "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

How convenient to bring up this verse, which is so commonly used out of context. In its proper context, it is addressed to a hypocrite who goes around judging people of doing evil when he or she is doing the same things. A good example would be a bank robber. A person who robs banks for a living should not go around judging other people who robs banks. However, since I do not go around heartlessly murdering unborn children and thus encouraging others to do the same, I would say that this verse is used, once again, out of context. But for me to say that this murderer will receive his just punishment when he stands before God is a righteous judgment (John 7:24). I know, because of what God says in His Word about murder, that abortion (the slaughter of unborn children) is wrong. I could post other words to describe my feelings toward abortion, but for the sake of harmony, I will not. Abortion is murder, because it is the malice killing of another human being. So for me to say that this heartless murderer of unborn children will get what's coming to him when he stands before God is a righteous judgment. As far as I am concerned, this so-called doctor is nothing more than a mass murderer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

atomweaver

Nov 3, 2006
"Flat Raccoon", Connecticut
✟10,391.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
To atomweaver,
No on the contrary, a stand against murder is as important an issue for us

Hey, what a coincidence!! I'm against murder, too!!

as your apparent support for abortion and same sex sexual perversions is for you.

Your habitual use of loaded wording shows your own inability to respect others point of view; a more or less mandatory quality for debate to occur. This is why what you do here so rarely rises to the level of debate; you more often merely rehearse your own prejudices ad nausea. The above is just the latest example.

Please debate the issue and recognise that others may have different opinions to yourself.

My point; salida doesn't debate. She posts-n-runs-n-hides. I enjoy a good debate, but a person needs to return to their OP once in a while for that to happen. Salida doesn't do this, so debate is impossible.

Reactions: moonkitty
Upvote 0

moonkitty

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2006
✟16,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hey, what a coincidence!! I'm against murder, too!!

Your habitual use of loaded wording shows your own inability to respect others point of view; a more or less mandatory quality for debate to occur. This is why what you do here so rarely rises to the level of debate; you more often merely rehearse your own prejudices ad nausea. The above is just the latest example.

My point; salida doesn't debate. She posts-n-runs-n-hides. I enjoy a good debate, but a person needs to return to their OP once in a while for that to happen. Salida doesn't do this, so debate is impossible.

I agree with atomweaver,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Washington

Jul 3, 2003
Washington state
✟7,305.00
Faith
Agnostic
How convenient to bring up this verse, which is so commonly used out of context. In its proper context, it is addressed to a hypocrite who goes around judging people of doing evil when he or she is doing the same things.
Yeah! Sure. The hypocrite issue is addressed 18 verses prior to the judging issue, and in another chapter no less. Nice try but no prize.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

My word! The man wants to train others to perform life saving procedures! Even in the face of his colleagues being murdered. What is the world coming to?

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
My word! The man wants to train others to perform life saving procedures! Even in the face of his colleagues being murdered. What is the world coming to?

I KNOW, terrible isn't it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

atomweaver

Nov 3, 2006
"Flat Raccoon", Connecticut
✟10,391.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Abortion is murder, because it is the malice killing of another human being.

And lo! GigageiTsula did look into the heart of every living woman who had an abortion. And therein did She find malice, and Judge accordingly.

So for me to say that this heartless murderer of unborn children will get what's coming to him when he stands before God is a righteous judgment.
No. It is your judgment, as you seat yourself on God's throne.

As far as I am concerned, this so-called doctor is nothing more than a mass murderer.
I suggest one thought to you; there is no such thing as a third trimester abortion for the purpose of birth control; every single one is done to protect the life/health of the woman. A 3rd trimester abortion is a tragedy born of having to choose the lesser of two evils; death of the child, or death/maiming of the woman and death of the child. And You, despite having Judged the hearts of all who have had abortions and found malice in each and every one, somehow missed this. You've had a horrible stint as a proxy for God, thus far...

Reactions: Supernaut
Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sometimes, emotionalism and logic don't mix well. We tend to leap to judgments prior to learning facts. (I have done this in the past.)

I believe we should be patient with those who are ignorant of facts. We should educate them, and set them free to choose.

Upvote 0

b&wpac4

Trying to stay away
Sep 21, 2008
✟25,295.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Engaged

and I bet you just quiver with anticipation dreaming about that day when everybody "gets what's coming to" them. What a novel attitude and I commend you for following that most important commandment from both a Jewish and Christian point of view: Love your neighbor as yourself.

By the way, what do you feel is coming to you?

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
22 And if men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart, and yet no harm follow, he shall be surely fined, according as the woman's husband shall lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

Exodus 21:22

Reactions: MoonLancer
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.