US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Mounting evidence shows President Biden was involved in his family’s shady foreign business deals, and looming testimony from a former associate could make it harder for the White House to refute charges of influence peddling and bribery.

Devon Archer witnessed phone calls with the ‘Big Guy’

Former Biden family business associate Devon Archer has been summoned to testify this month before a House committee investigating the family’s foreign business deals. Aides said Mr. Archer is scheduled to appear for a deposition Monday on Capitol Hill.

Mr. Archer, who is facing prison time on an unrelated securities fraud conviction, will claim to House investigators that he witnessed up to two dozen instances of Hunter Biden phoning his father in the presence of business associates, The Washington Times confirmed.

This article goes deep into other key pieces of evidence. I look forward to reviewing Archer's testimony.

Reactions: Vambram

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Mounting evidence shows President Biden was involved in his family’s shady foreign business deals, and looming testimony from a former associate could make it harder for the White House to refute charges of influence peddling and bribery.

Former Biden family business associate Devon Archer has been summoned to testify this month before a House committee investigating the family’s foreign business deals. Aides said Mr. Archer is scheduled to appear for a deposition Monday on Capitol Hill.

Mr. Archer, who is facing prison time on an unrelated securities fraud conviction, will claim to House investigators that he witnessed up to two dozen instances of Hunter Biden phoning his father in the presence of business associates, The Washington Times confirmed.

This article goes deep into other key pieces of evidence. I look forward to reviewing Archer's testimony.
Sadly I’m all outta “free articles” until August.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Mounting evidence shows President Biden was involved in his family’s shady foreign business deals
I haven't seen any evidence of shady foreign business deals.

Mr. Archer, who is facing prison time on an unrelated securities fraud conviction
So the GOP witness is a criminal?

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

Trying to find the US Code for the crime of calling someone in the presence of others. Can you help me out?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I haven't seen any evidence of shady foreign business deals.

So the GOP witness is a criminal?
Those who are facing prosecution are often used to turn evidence on others involved in criminal activity.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Trying to find the US Code for the crime of calling someone in the presence of others. Can you help me out?
In a statement released Monday, Mr. Comer said Mr. Archer’s revelations about Hunter Biden’s phone calls to his father during his business meetings with foreign nationals show that the president was dishonest when he claimed to have no involvement or knowledge of the deals.

“Evidence continues to be revealed that Joe Biden was very much involved in his family’s corrupt influence peddling schemes and he likely benefited financially,” Mr. Comer said.

Stay tuned!

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
In a statement released Monday, Mr. Comer said Mr. Archer’s revelations about Hunter Biden’s phone calls to his father during his business meetings with foreign nationals show that the president was dishonest when he claimed to have no involvement or knowledge of the deals.

“Evidence continues to be revealed that Joe Biden was very much involved in his family’s corrupt influence peddling schemes and he likely benefited financially,” Mr. Comer said.

Stay tuned!
LOL, it's Comer. If "if" and "buts" were candy and nuts then we would all have a Merry Christmas.
If for arguments sake and, "the president was dishonest when he claimed to have no involvement or knowledge of the deals" what's the legal code for that crime? Again, can you help me out? You really don't care about people not being honest about foreign business dealings.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
LOL, it's Comer. If "if" and "buts" were candy and nuts then we would all have a Merry Christmas.
If for arguments sake and, "the president was dishonest when he claimed to have no involvement or knowledge of the deals" what's the legal code for that crime? Again, can you help me out?
Is it legal for politicians to be involved in bribery schemes? I don't know. I'll let the authorities figure that out; but that doesn't prevent you from doing your own research.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Is it legal for politicians to be involved in bribery schemes? I don't know. I'll let the authorities figure that out; but that doesn't prevent you from doing your own research.
If "if" and "buts" were candy and nuts then we would all have a Merry Christmas.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If "if" and "buts" were candy and nuts then we would all have a Merry Christmas.
I don't celebrate Christmas; so your bare assertion is severely flawed. Do you have anything to add that might be of interest to me?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mr. Archer, who is facing prison time on an unrelated securities fraud conviction, will claim to House investigators that he witnessed up to two dozen instances of Hunter Biden phoning his father in the presence of business associates
Did Mr. Archer hear a phone conversation? Did he hear Joe Biden on the other end of the call? Or did he just hear Hunter say he was phoning his father and maybe Hunter's end of the call?

I wouldn't trust Hunter as far as I could throw him. In my opinion, he's nothing but a puke that has no problem using others. However, that's not to say that I don't feel empathy for him for the tragedies in his life, and believe that many of his bad behaviors are products of drug use.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Did Mr. Archer hear a phone conversation? Did he hear Joe Biden on the other end of the call? Or did he just hear Hunter say he was phoning his father and maybe Hunter's end of the call?
Considering that the call was on speakerphone; it would suggest that everyone sitting at the table heard the conversation.

Did you even bother to read the article?

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I don't celebrate Christmas; so your bare assertion is severely flawed. Do you have anything to add that might be of interest to me?
Funny, what is of interest is what I was asking you. What are the criminal codes Joe Biden violated? If you have damning evidence of Joe being involved in bribery, you may want to contact those heading the House investigations because all they have are just innuendos. Or are you just regurgitating their innuendos?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Again, did you bother to read the article?

I look forward to seeing the deposition with Archer.
You may want to read your article and note what they are and aren't saying.

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Funny, what is of interest is what I was asking you. What are the criminal codes Joe Biden violated? If you have damning evidence of Joe being involved in bribery, you may want to contact those heading the House investigations because all they have are just innuendos. Or are you just regurgitating their innuendos?
Are you incapable of looking up the law, and contacting the House yourself? I'll patiently wait to see what the House comes up with.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Are you incapable of looking up the law, and contacting the House yourself? I'll patiently wait to see what the House comes up with.
You have to conduct a crime to ascertain which statute is being violated.

Upvote 0