Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah because children have sexuality all figured out.

Good grief. Not that we expect you to ever get it, but you're wrong. Also water is wet. PS and oh btw, you might want to read this - or weren't you aware you were in the Catholic forum?

http://www.christianforums.com/t7413361/

Anyway....

Welcome to the Crazy Years folks. Anything goes. I can't wait for society to say inappropriate behavior with animals is A-OK! :clap: As long as they love each other, that's all that matters, right?

:doh:

While I don't agree with it, having it figured out doesn't stop parents pushing religion on a child or circumcision.

It may be wrong, but Christians aren't much better when it comes to putting them in situations they aren't prepared for either, no matter how good the intentions are.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I find this post crude but in answer to your question males and females are almost biologically identical, including their intimate parts. Converting a male to a female is not that difficult and the equivalent of turning a bellybutton from and outtie to an innie. If you are really that interested then google it. I doubt the details are appropriate for this forum.

The external part of a woman's genitals is called the vulva, not vagina. And women like all people come in many shapes and sizes. I am also amused that in your zeal to insist you'd never be fooled by a transwoman you admitted to looking at inappropriate contentography on a Christian forum. It's like the "I couldn't have killed that man your honour, I was in another town killing another man at the time!" defense.

Yeah I look at inappropriate content sometimes. I've also admitted adultery on here. I am also a drunkard. I don't always love my neighbors. I have a lot of sins, and I don't hide them from the community or my disgust in myself sometimes. I am not righteous. I am a sinner and I need the physician to heal me.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Upvote 0

Foamhead

I like water
Aug 27, 2005
✟42,341.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
Yeah I look at inappropriate content sometimes. I've also admitted adultery on here. I am also a drunkard. I don't always love my neighbors. I have a lot of sins, and I don't hide them from the community or my disgust in myself sometimes. I am not righteous. I am a sinner and I need the physician to heal me.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

So you are a Christian except in thought, deed and action. Gotcha.

I just looked at before and after pictures. I wish I wouldn't have. They do not look right. You can try to convince yourselves all you want.

Uh huh. Something tells me your sexual predilections are a tad aberrant.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
So you have no idea what it means to be a Christian or why Christ died on the Cross. Gotcha. You also, apparently, have never read the Pauline Epistles, especially the bits about Paul being Chief of sinners and desiring to do good but continuing to do that which he hates.

So now you're going to force me to say a surgically created vagina looks like a vagina? It doesn't. You can't force me to say that it does or make me believe that it does. I have eyes and my eyes didn't see a normal looking vagina.

Upvote 0

Foamhead

I like water
Aug 27, 2005
✟42,341.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
So you have no idea what it means to be a Christian or why Christ died on the Cross. Gotcha. You also, apparently, have never read the Pauline Epistles, especially the bits about Paul being Chief of sinners and desiring to do good but continuing to do that which he hates.

Being a Christian means following the tenets and doctrines of Jesus Christ. It's not complicated. The bible specifically forbids adultery, lying and a host of bad thoughts you continuously express. I also believe the Catholic church forbids the consumption of inappropriate contentography. You are also forgetting that Paul eventually stopped sinning. One of the Catholics here would have to point out what the Catholic church might teach specifically about these issues, as I am ignorant of canon law.

Matthew 7:16-21 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

"16 By their fruits you will know them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Just so, every good tree bears good fruit, and a rotten tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a rotten tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So by their fruits you will know them.

The True Disciple. 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven,[a] but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.

Revelation 3:14 - 16
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea,[d] write this:

“‘The Amen, the faithful and true witness, the source of God’s creation, says this: 15 “I know your works; I know that you are neither cold nor hot.[e] I wish you were either cold or hot. 16 So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth."

For a Catholic you sure seem to exhibit an an evangelical protestant attitude towards salvation.

So now you're going to force me to say a surgically created vagina looks like a vagina? It doesn't. You can't force me to say that it does or make me believe that it does. I have eyes and my eyes didn't see a normal looking vagina.

I'm not trying to force you to say anything. But I did make my post at 8:14 and at 8:26 apparently you have already found and examined a bunch of photos. Interesting considering the rarity of such photos online other than as immediate post op photos. Ergo I do not believe you googled anything, or you were already well aware of which places to go.

Edit: My bad, you are a Lutheran. Their doctrines are pretty similar thought.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
You don't need to preach to me. Being a Christian doesn't mean being perfect. Being a Christian is about having faith in Christ and having a repentant heart; it means trying. I've long repented of adultery and stayed away from the Eucharist for nearly a year. I fall to the temptation of inappropriate contentography maybe twice a month, and I struggle with alcoholism. These things don't exclude me from being a Christian. My hope is in Jesus. My sins disgust me. Quite frankly you have a poor understanding of what it means to be a Christian.

Luke 18
9 He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: 10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed[a] thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

Romans 3
21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— 22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. 26 It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Romans 7
15 For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate.

1 Timothy
15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

1 John
8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Also, Google is a thing. It holds a lot of information that is accessible within minutes. Dr. Chettawut's page is right there after you spend 15 seconds typing in key words; and no, the pictures are not rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married

In one breath, you permit for yourself full forgiveness, while in the other you talk smack about other people's vaginas.

It's just breathtaking stuff.

Upvote 0

RKO

Oct 27, 2011
✟41,071.00
Faith
Catholic
In one breath, you permit for yourself full forgiveness, while in the other you talk smack about other people's vaginas.

Well, that's what a lot of folks believe. The difference seems to be that feeling "disgusted" with oneself somehow becomes forgiveness. Others lack of disgust seems to mean that they are incapable of asking forgiveness.
I guess self esteem is a ticket to hell.
welcome back Hetta! Where have you been?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged

He's the one that said they look normal. They do not. That's not smack talk. Also, only God forgives. I don't know if I'm forgiven, but I sure did ask for it.

Upvote 0

StephanieSomer

Mar 16, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
✟12,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am always fascinated by gay and trans people who identify as Christians. I can't help but feel like they are suffering from some sort of stockholm syndrome.

At any rate, as to the topic at hand:

I am not an expert in human psychology but I am a male who is diagnosed with gender identity disorder. I am considered severe enough to qualify for gender reassignment surgery and have some knowledge of the procedures and qualifications.

1. Although many trans people tend to be gay this is not even close to universal. The rate of trans people who happen to be gay is approximately 52% when I last read research on the subject. I for example am attracted only to women and have little interest in sex at all.

2. Gender reassignment surgery is cutting edge and there have been cases of husbands getting married and not finding out until years later that their spouse used to be a man. In fact this sort of thing is so common now that there are ethical debates in the trans community on weather a spouse has the right to know if their wife is trans. They even have a term called "stealth"; i.e. cutting all ties with your former life and living as a woman no one the wiser.

3. Children are certainly aware of their gender identity at a young age. I personally remember hiding my junk under a washcloth when I was in the bath or shower as young as four years old. I did this because I did not wish to have to remind myself I was male. (easier to do pre-puberty). I could also tell you other bizarre things young trans children do but you get the idea. I was fully aware about the differences between boys and girls bodies even when I was little. I wanted to be princess Leia and not Han Solo or Luke Skywalker when we played or used action figures. Not that i would have ever said this to anyone, but at least I could get away with using the Leia action figure without raising questions.

4. Trans people have done horrible things to themselves including suicide, mutilation and even self surgery. Google if you aren't the squeamish type. Some of the things people have done to themselves is truly ghastly. It is deep denial or ignorance to think people don't do this to themselves over some kink or fetish.

5. Hormone blockers do zero damage to children where forcing them to undergo puberty has caused Children to commit suicide. People who call it child abuse simply have no interest in the child's welfare and are speaking out of there own ignorance and homophobia.

Actually, transphobia. Homosexuality and transsexuality are two distinct and unrelated issues.

Upvote 0

StephanieSomer

Mar 16, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
✟12,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That needs to be debated?! What kind of abominable person lies to their partner about something so significant? Though I suppose it only effects individuals who want sex but don't want to ever raise a family so my sympathy is diminished.

I swear every part of this world seems honed in on tearing down God's ideals with a hammer. I'm surprised Gnosticism isn't coming back in style, Satan has full command over the human race!

While I would never consider hiding my complete circumstances, I wonder why you might think this so horrible when MOST people who marry do not reveal ALL their past sexual partners to their spouse. Is that really any different? After all, in reality, when one engages in sex they are engaging in sex with ALL their partners past partners. "The two become one", yes?

Upvote 0

StephanieSomer

Mar 16, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
✟12,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Quite frankly, I don't believe the reassignment surgeries can be *that* good. There's a lot of detail to the outer appearance of a vagina. How do you make a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]? That alone is a lot of detail. If you have oral sex, the guy is going to know, especially by feel as well. How can you make an accurate labia? I get that you can create a hole and the camel toe appearance, but I'm not buying the finer details and the actual feeling of a vagina. What about the ridges of the internal vagina? Do they make those? I honestly believe that the only men that could be fooled by this are the men that were virgins going in and have either never looked at inappropriate content or never bothered to look closely enough, and who didn't take sex ed. Also, what about the part that women urinate out of? Wouldn't he expect that to be there, and, you know, look the way it's supposed to? How do you create that? Once again, ever harder to fake if you have oral sex.

As to the Stockholm Syndrome remark: sinful people can't believe in Christ???

They truly CAN be that good. There are LOTS of stories of transwomen going to a gynecologist for yeast infections and having the doc order a PAP smear, not realizing the status of the patient. If the doc couldn't tell, you think YOU could? Really?

Every single question you asked about HOW do they create this or that, has long been solved. And the results really ARE just as having been born that way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
They truly CAN be that good. There are LOTS of stories of transwomen going to a gynecologist for yeast infections and having the doc order a PAP smear, not realizing the status of the patient. If the doc couldn't tell, you think YOU could? Really?

Every single question you asked about HOW do they create this or that, has long been solved. And the results really ARE just as having been born that way.

Link to said stories?

BTW: I looked at Dr. Chettawut's gallery of before and after photos and it was disturbing. They didn't look right. It was a good attempt, but definitely not right.

Upvote 0

StephanieSomer

Mar 16, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
✟12,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You don't need to preach to me. Being a Christian doesn't mean being perfect. Being a Christian is about having faith in Christ and having a repentant heart; it means trying. I've long repented of adultery and stayed away from the Eucharist for nearly a year. I fall to the temptation of inappropriate contentography maybe twice a month, and I struggle with alcoholism. These things don't exclude me from being a Christian. My hope is in Jesus. My sins disgust me. Quite frankly you have a poor understanding of what it means to be a Christian.

As you stated it, I essentially agree with you on almost all points. What I can't wrap my head around is the idea that while the Bible does speak very specifically about all the sins you listed as having difficulty with, and you believe they do not necessarily preclude you from being a Christian, you DO seem to hold that it is impossible for a transsexual to be a Christian, although the Scripture does NOT clearly condemn nor really address the issue head-on, as it very clearly does many other practices which you DO engage in.

Upvote 0

StephanieSomer

Mar 16, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
✟12,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Link to said stories?

BTW: I looked at Dr. Chettawut's gallery of before and after photos and it was disturbing. They didn't look right. It was a good attempt, but definitely not right.

No surgical result looks completely normal right after surgery. None. After full healing and normal activities resume, most do look normal. And they function normal.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
As you stated it, I essentially agree with you on almost all points. What I can't wrap my head around is the idea that while the Bible does speak very specifically about all the sins you listed as having difficulty with, and you believe they do not necessarily preclude you from being a Christian, you DO seem to hold that it is impossible for a transsexual to be a Christian, although the Scripture does NOT clearly condemn nor really address the issue head-on, as it very clearly does many other practices which you DO engage in.

I didn't say you can't be a Christian. I hold fast to the fact that you're sinning. People chopping off body parts and/or creating artificial parts to be a different sex wasn't a thing back then. He made them male and female. Another thing: if you say you're a woman although you were born a man, and you say you are still attracted to women, and you engage in this, you say it's ok to be a lesbian. If you say you're a woman although you were born a man, and you're attracted to men, and engage in this, the fact of the matter is it's still a homosexual act.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.