National Enquirer: Charlie Sheen is HIV positive

Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can someone please explain how one actor can admit to sleeping with women while HIV positive and his shows are still on the air and another actor be "accused" of things that supposedly happened 20, 30 and 40 years ago and his career is ruined?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Can someone please explain how one actor can admit to sleeping with women while HIV positive and his shows are still on the air and another actor be "accused" of things that supposedly happened 20, 30 and 40 years ago and his career is ruined?

If you're referring to Bill Cosby, that would be up to the networks that cancelled him.

I guess they think an HIV positive leading man is less harmful to their public image than an accused serial rapist.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Charlie Sheen doesn't play the good role models shows. Also he hasn't been accused of rape. The woman, that have a problem with his HIV status Cant even prove that he had It, when they were together. Also she claims to be HIV negative. Also many HIV people have sex still. They just need to do it safely. Didn't Cosby get accused of raping woman as late as 2008. He could still be raping women. The Cosby raping thing just never went away.

Upvote 0