• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Name a nation greater than the US and why

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by hislegacy, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Tom Farebrother

Tom Farebrother Optimistic sceptic Supporter

+7,359
    Romania
    Christian
    Married
    Maybe a 'what are the best things about the US'? Thread would work better? My list would start with the amazing output of great films and literature. Then the diverse cuisine.

2. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+4,928
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    A great example of finding the one example doing worse than you to keep your beacon shining bright.
    Yes, Half of Americans Are In or Near Poverty: Here's More Evidence.

If the US had a rubric that was relevant to 2010 and not 1960s folks would be disturbed I think. Likely though you won't ever see that because capitalism, like all isms tends to hide how it is a disservice to a society.

3. Theophilus2019

Theophilus2019 Member

+78
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Ireland, because it’s beautiful and it’s people are so friendly and so laid back, and that’s what really matters.

4. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+16,272
    Agnostic
    Single
    I think we all know the answer to that one.