Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well, Germany wouldn't be the shining gem of Europe if the United States hadn't rebuilt it from the ground up in our image after we practically destroyed it. So check and mate. I will say you do have a very tasty chocolate cake. But I wonder how long Germany can afford all those entitlements if it actually paid its dues to NATO and stop depending on the United States for its defense.

Edit: Just did a quick google search and discovered that Germany is having their own financial problems and issues with poverty. Apparently those entitlements that make Germany so "great" is fiscally unsustainable. I guess by your standards of "greatness", Germany is struggling and the things that made Germany "great" is contributing to its financial collapse.
Problems of poverty in Germany
Germany: Poverty threatens almost 20 percent of population | DW | 31.10.2018

But maybe the United States should be more like France. They are doing it right...right?
View attachment 259396
Ooops! Apparently France has a worse homeless problem than America does.

But with all that money from Europe's economic superiority they should be able to afford all their entitlements...right?
A great example of finding the one example doing worse than you to keep your beacon shining bright.
Yes, Half of Americans Are In or Near Poverty: Here's More Evidence.

If the US had a rubric that was relevant to 2010 and not 1960s folks would be disturbed I think. Likely though you won't ever see that because capitalism, like all isms tends to hide how it is a disservice to a society.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Can you address any of my points with your own words or do you need others to make arguments for you?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

Upvote 0