Mystery of the white stone and new name revealed!

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Something has happened & something may be wrong with the way I am communicating information and I need help. I'm here to ask for help and hoping you to be patient with me and love me and vice-versa. I know its asking a lot, you're the only ones I have right now, and I'm asking for assistance.

It's hard to say fifty things at once ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How much the kingdom of God is like a word, that is a seed, which in turn is likened to days where a plowman overtakes the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that sows the seed ... the mountains really do drop sweet wine ... and all the hills really do melt ...

• Friendly
Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Kelly McArthur

Oct 11, 2017
Douglas Area
✟6,220.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How much the kingdom of God is like a word, that is a seed, which in turn is likened to days where a plowman overtakes the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that sows the seed ... the mountains really do drop sweet wine ... and all the hills really do melt ...

"Your threshing will continue until grape harvest and the grape harvest will continue until planting, and you will eat all the food you want and live in safety in your land. I shall also grant peace in the land, so that you may lie down with no one making you tremble. I shall also eliminate harmful beasts from the land, and no sword will pass through your land.…". Lev 26:5,6. :oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing". John 15:5.

:peace: + :heart: = :ebil:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Your threshing will continue until grape harvest and the grape harvest will continue until planting, and you will eat all the food you want and live in safety in your land. I shall also grant peace in the land, so that you may lie down with no one making you tremble. I shall also eliminate harmful beasts from the land, and no sword will pass through your land.…". Lev 26:5,6. :oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Dream. :sleep:

In the summer of 1999, as the sun was just being to dawn, a voice came from behind in a dream speaking words that seem to make no sense. Listening I bent an ear back to hear and finally heard.

In speaking within the dream the words heard I was given simple instructions; "Sit up and speak them out loud" and did; like a trooper, sat straight up and spoke clear and strong with purpose ...

"It's possible for time to elapse time." :confused:

He's here (Lord Jesus)... and this is personal (he loves you).

:cool: Mystery unfolding ...

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing". John 15:5.

:)

Aseyesee, do you what's happening?

:peace: + :heart: = :ebil:

I do ... I only eat that which grows of itself ... it is the pure language in relationship to our soul (which is only one picture of myriads of truths/pictures that speak to the same reality that one must see to hear).

We can enter into his love ... him, as far as we are willing to go ...

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Something has happened & something may be wrong with the way I am communicating information and I need help. I'm here to ask for help and hoping you to be patient with me and love me and vice-versa. I know its asking a lot, you're the only ones I have right now, and I'm asking for assistance.
Welcome to CF. Let us know some more about you, and let's see how it goes!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kelly McArthur

Oct 11, 2017
Douglas Area
✟6,220.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do ... I only eat that which grows of itself ... it is the pure language in relationship to our soul (which is only one picture of myriads of truths/pictures that speak to the same reality that one must see to hear).

We can enter into his love ... him, as far as we are willing to go ...

Jesus was able to speak to the many.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea what you are talking about.
y97 y97
When Lord Jesus is our personal Lord and saviour, we become as little children and followed after him. When I read what you write, it feels like I'm reading from a spiritual guru who circles with his words where nothing is meant to be understood.

We should be able to write to be understood, plainly; explain "a choose ye this day, which the end form from the beginning is not fond in the choice, yet not found without it"

There is only one who is good, LORD Jesus is his name, anything we know of the mysteries has come from him and not of ourselves, lest any man should boast and if they do, they boast in Lord Jesus.

Jesus Jesus Jesus, there is none like him.

The part you qouted I could (just repeat what Jesus said to Nicodemous about ascending to heaven) write endless books on, but what would be the point; God can show you in a moment more than everyone who has ever lived could teach you in a lifetime.

If we still see others as ones who trust in themselves then we have not begun to understand the nature of our name.

Jesus seemed to think (by his own confession), that none but the father was good ... truth, lie, or one who was speaking from a certain perspective ... like Bilbo's "Good morning"

What do you think pick up your cross and follow me, eat my flesh and drink my blood, and become like a little child have in common?

You could sum this up in a sentence, but can a sentence be the sum of it, or is it the one who beholds it that becomes the sum of it ...

Why do you think God deliberately planted a tree, and then says not to eat of what later he says his people perish for the lack of?

Not until we believe everything is of order does this order become real to us; which speaks to become like a little child.

Words are cheap; but to love without taking thought is priceless.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In February of 2015 I had a waking vision where I was the harlot of Babylon and then I was the handmaid of our Lord and he lay me down on a bed of roses and I fell into a deep sleep and he woke me up and we walk a few steps and he slipped away on my left and I turned and ask him "where did you go?" And before me was a great presence of darkness and I faced forward and looked up and suddenly within me, below the sternum I felt this counter clock wise swirling of great darkness and I held my hand against this and pressed in wondering "what?" and suddenly it stopped and became hard and dropped and I looked down and saw a veil lift and a white stone caught with a left hand and there was a name on this stone and the name appeared within my forehead and I wanted to drop down, thinking I had done something wrong. And I heard "stand" and I did, then I heard a title with the name.

I am wondering if anyone on here has had his happen to them?

Hows that?

Seems complicated (but to me this is plain speech ...). How's that :)

Reminds me of Phillip when he said now you speak plainly; but he almost appears to be exasperated with his reply to Phillip over the fact of not knowing who he was.

Upvote 0