Mystery of the white stone and new name revealed!

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
to even begin to contemplate how our brother was seeing is a truthfully an amazing thing ... far beyond all else ... as if even the smallest moment of his walk could be measured by a mind divided ... i have no doubt every single thing seen and not seen ...no matter how great or small speaks of him as it speaks of us ....

and he being our example spoke words not bound but truly free ...

Jesus says to him, "Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those not having seen, yet having believed."

belief/faith is within every man , albeit most walk in blindness to it, and this all of our Fathers doing for He and only He reveals the Son we are as Him ...

we have all breathed our brother from before we took our first breath ...

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
to even begin to contemplate how our brother was seeing is a truthfully an amazing thing ... far beyond all else ... as if even the smallest moment of his walk could be measured by a mind divided ... i have no doubt every single thing seen and not seen ...no matter how great or small speaks of him as it speaks of us ....

and he being our example spoke words not bound but truly free ...

Jesus says to him, "Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those not having seen, yet having believed."

belief/faith is within every man , albeit most walk in blindness to it, and this all of our Fathers doing for He and only He reveals the Son we are as Him ...

we have all breathed our brother from before we took our first breath ...

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by The Word Of God.

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

Lightsway

Nov 3, 2017
Aus
✟17,277.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
" Don't misunderstand; I see you as ego; a manifestation of the flesh who has stolen the pure virginal light of the soul and created an illusion that is not from our Lord Jesus. I would call you anti-Christ. A copy cat who see's his own reflection; the blind one who wears many hats calling himself god. I see you void of the truth, having not known the true light within; never walked the way with our Lord and sweet saviour Jesus Christ. I see you as legion & not one with the Father through the Son, therefore you have no inheritance. I see you as lost in your sin. :heart: M" Kelly Mc Arthur.

Wow , although I thought you'd finished conversing.
Seems you still want to be in control.

As you do not like listening , perhaps you like to lure arguments .

You started the thread with wanting people be patient with you and show you love and then carry on . when someone does that .

What you said has no bearing on me .
Except to give you your rites.

You know they called Jesus the devil in his time.

Perhaps you are thinking of buddhism .
Different hat.

In which case look for boddhisatvas .

Yet the bible explains exactly what his servants will do in revelation .

Thankyou .
I will waste no more time with you except as I said .

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If a little child is lost in the woods, should we not go find her? If one is standing in the fire should she not be snatched out? Have we all not stood in the fire and not known it? The Lord is merciful in all His ways especially with those that are perishing.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And then there was silence. It is not about how much wisdom or understanding we have, it is about how much we love, how much we are willing to lay down our lives for the sake of others, including our enemies.
Let us love one another as He first loved us.

• Winner
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And then there was silence. It is not about how much wisdom or understanding we have, it is about how much we love, how much we are willing to lay down our lives for the sake of others, including our enemies.
Let us love one another as He first loved us.
When we (be) become (One) we have no enemies. We wield no sword. It is at the time appointed by the Father (each in his own order)...
If a little child is lost in the woods, should we not go find her? If one is standing in the fire should she not be snatched out? Have we all not stood in the fire and not known it? The Lord is merciful in all His ways especially with those that are perishing.

Even Jesus gave Peter over to satan to be sifted like wheat, saying, "I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again strengthen your brothers.”

Only God can exalt and bring low...at His appointed time. It is not within our power to cause someone to hear that they might 'see'...When we have sown seeds of truth, only HE can prepared the soil and cause them to grow...He is the Husbandman...we the vine...HE knows just what we need...

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For any body else reads I leave a stone here .

The stone the builders " Buddhists" rejected.
A precious stone...tried and tested.

And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Upvote 0

mozo41

Jun 6, 2017
london
✟50,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isnt the white stone and name revealed when you prove to god you rightiously defeated the enemy? Something along those lines?

to amend your question so as to answer the question ...

Is the white stone and new name revealed when you agree with GOD and therefor He is no longer your enemy ?

• Friendly
Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When we (be) become (One) we have no enemies. We wield no sword. It is at the time appointed by the Father (each in his own order)...

Even Jesus gave Peter over to satan to be sifted like wheat, saying, "I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned again strengthen your brothers.”

Only God can exalt and bring low...at His appointed time. It is not within our power to cause someone to hear that they might 'see'...When we have sown seeds of truth, only HE can prepared the soil and cause them to grow...He is the Husbandman...we the vine...HE knows just what we need...

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

You did not have to reply PeaceJoyLove. I write, and I speak, what I am given. The words
can be received or they can be discarded. Be Blessed in Jesus Holy Name!

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You did not have to reply PeaceJoyLove. I write, and I speak, what I am given. The words
can be received or they can be discarded. Be Blessed in Jesus Holy Name!
What I shared was not measuring what you had written my brother. Yes, every word spoken can be received or discarded. And we want all to come to know Him in spirit and in truth. As you have said in your previous post "Let us love one another as He first loved us."
The Lord is merciful in all His ways especially with those that are perishing.
Indeed... and, "A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense." They stumble because they disobey the message--and to this they were appointed.

Which is not a bad thing for all things work together for good. We all must come through the fire...

Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tried you in the furnace of affliction.

My reply was as an iron sharpens iron...

Upvote 0

Kelly McArthur

Oct 11, 2017
Douglas Area
✟6,220.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Peace Arch