• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Mystery of the white stone and new name revealed!

Discussion in 'Sign Gifts' started by Kelly McArthur, Oct 12, 2017.

1. PeaceJoyLove

PeaceJoyLove Well-Known Member

+1,139
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Married
    In Genesis 1, The very first thing... He called light out of the darkness. The LORD's day goes from Night/darkness to morning/Light, and as yet no sun, moon or stars hung in the heavens for the marking of time (in human perceiving)... And God saw the Light was good. He divided the Light from the Darkness.

To be 'seen'/perceived, God cannot be measured within the confines of time and space...as an over here or over there.

Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light...

And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone.

2. mozo41

mozo41 Well-Known Member

+865
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    time is relative (considered in relation or in proportion to something else) to our soul ... our soul only something else when it rules over us

3. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

I wonder how was it for you when you receive the white stone with the new name ...and how old were you when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour?

:blueheart:

M

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  4. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

I agree, Light travels a straight path and darkness circles and we learn to walk in the light as he is in the light; communicating with calmness and openness, no longer circling with the mill stone, learning to walk straight is good remembering if one stands or falls the Lord is able to uphold his servant and that it's our duty as those who belong to Jesus Christ to forgive 70 X 7.

"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing." Luke 23:34

:heart:

5. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

If I understand correctly you're writing is saying: Time is relative to our soul and only (time?) is something else when it (time) rules over us?

What I know is this:

The human soul is within the organic body, the soul is sleeping and held in the darkness. The kingdom is within. Knowing the soul is not organic and neither does it keep life alive, the soul is called the little child, the seed of the Father.

6. mozo41

mozo41 Well-Known Member

+865
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    i am saying time only exists by perception afforded by our soul when her husband is not her own .... her language being measurement ....

7. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I've mentioned darkness circles and the Light from our Lord travels straight and is called the Way for the wayfarers.

:peace: n' :purpleheart:

8. Aseyesee

Aseyesee Well-Known Member

+1,470
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I received the stone in September of 2012 (the 33rd year of my walk) and him/it in me has continued to open to me, in a form that there are no longer enough words to define.

9. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

The ego; he's pretty sneaky and has clever disguises & he steals the light calling it his own. We are literally helpless without Jesus. He's our Father and we're is children.

:cool:

M

10. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

:purpleheart:

11. mozo41

mozo41 Well-Known Member

+865
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    i have asked but one question which relates to your visions but do not need an answer ... my question is for you to ponder the question because you be still doing it

to your question

wisdom leads to knowledge which brings forth understanding

12. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

I was born in 1961 and had a dream when I was 14 years old.

I was standing along side a lake of glass and on my left side heard "enter into the boat" and I did and we went along the water straight to the centre and there on my left I saw four large horses, looked like Clydesdales and they stood in a row shoulder to shoulder, standing on the water. Behind them was a barge and on this barge were four pillars in each corner.

I witnessed this and then was taken over to the shore and dropped off, told to go down the road and knock on the door and ask for help. I did, a woman answered with a baby on her left hip, I asked her for help and she said she couldn't help me because she had a child & she pointed with her right hand "that way" saying "the journey is long so you'd better get started". I understood and started walking down the country road and in looking down saw a peacock feather and picked it up, then another and one more and I awoke.

13. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

14. Aseyesee

+1,470
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    The name has no end, and begins in I am, but how does anyone receive the stone outside of the father revealing his son as us, in us ...

My question to you was not how, but what ... "what does your left hand, and the white stone mean to you in relationship to the perception of who you are ..."

15. mozo41

mozo41 Well-Known Member

+865
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    you wanted to fall on your face ... to hide

you ran in the house and locked the door .. to hide

you still doing it by hiding behind your own understanding ... think about it ... what have you learned by these dreams and visions by way of your own understanding ...

to speak plainly ...you have had a vision pertaining to a white stone , but you have yet to receive your new name ...

16. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

Matthew 24:4-5 & 24 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. "For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many."For false Christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

17. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

I bet you think you're a god and that you have a name that God gave you? You don't really have a relationship with Lord Jesus or know Lord Jesus do you and you imagine yourself wise and very spiritual yet the average person would be able to look and know something is wrong here. You're stuck in the muck of "ignorant darkness" having no idea what's going on and enjoy this kind of communication, circle circle, round and round, going no where upside down ~ It's time to say adieu ~

:cool:

M

P.S.

Remember this name every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is LORD.

18. Aseyesee

+1,470
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    My question is as simple as it is single.

The question you asked I have already answered ... 33 + 5 = 38 years ago ... which would be 1979.

The stone, and left hand are from your post number 17, and the title of your thread.

Maybe this question will better suite you ... What is the name in the stone you were given?

Curious, how would there not be a deeper meaning to receiving a stone which has a name in it that nobody knows, but one that recieves it?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  19. Kelly McArthur

Kelly McArthur Member

+45
    Canada
    Christian
    Private

"Teach me, and I will be quiet; show me where I have been wrong." Job 6:24

M

20. PeaceJoyLove

PeaceJoyLove Well-Known Member

+1,139
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Married
    All has to do with where we are perceiving from...as it relates to the question/s God asked Adam (after the fall and he suddenly saw himself as naked and ashamed), "Where art thou?"..."Who told you and has thou eaten...?"

HE is revealing...at first dimly, then face to face in the glass...know as fully as we have always been known.

Jesus came "that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.”

When He has brought us to the place of entering in, "the wicked one toucheth him not"...there be no stumbling...in HIM there is no more darkness.

Though nothing can circumvent the process taking place within, nothing out of order and each in his own order... at the father's appointed time.

For You have delivered my soul from death, Indeed my feet from stumbling, So that I may walk before God In the light of the living.

When you walk, your steps will not be impeded; And if you run, you will not stumble

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.