My wife Charlotte has brain Tumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife Charlotte has brain Tumors that started out as a Ovarian Tumor that Mastisized to the brain. She had a totoal Historectoy and Kemo theropy that got all of the cancer in her body. But on Thanksgiving day, she started having seizures on the right side of her body, so we took her to emergency where they gave her MRI's scans of her brain and found three small Tumors that the Kemo couldn't get thru to because of the blood barier in the brain. She has had 20 Whole brain Radiation treatments and will be rescaned on Feb. 6 t0 see If they got it all. If not they will do Radial Theropy with the Gamma Knife to peck them off one at a time. Please pray for her my brotherrs and sister in Christ. Thanks, and God bless you.

Ps 46:1-5
1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar {and} foam, though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. Selah.
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy dwelling places of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.
(NAU)

I will share in praying for her and you.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the prayer.
I got Charlotte out of the house yesterday for the first time since her last Radiation treatment.I Told her that I wanted to buy her a Brand new Bedroon set because she has new had a new one yet in the 21 years we have been together. That got her up and out. We went to several stores and finelly Iwe found an affortable country style redwood set. A slay type Headboard and footboard, dresser and mirror, and end tables. Charlotte can't beleive it. She is so happy. Our bedroon has always come last. Every room has always got fixed up and our never did. They will deliver it Wendsday. But thank God I was able to pay for it in full. Charlotte is already making plans on how to arrange everything. ;)

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A warm welcome to you, bpike!!!
Glad to see you here. There are many fellow Christians that will be supportive in praying for Charlotte, for you and your family.

I agree with renee's statement:

bspike: You sound like a really awesome guy and a very supportive and loving husband. God bless you!

Amen!

Blessings and grace to you, renee!!!
You're so right . . . bpike is a very loving and caring husband to Charlotte, and is a real nice guy, too! You hit the nail right on the head.

Welcome aboard, renee!!!

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Hi bpike,
I have read your story and my heart really goes out to you. I have been married 28 years and just imagining what you are going through and the trials your wife must be facing really affected me.
You see, my wife is a fervent smoker and cancer runs in her family.
Both her mother and father died of cancer. Her mother did not even smoke. Now she is 45 and I am counting the days until that
day comes.
Father in Heaven, I praise Your Holy Name. There is no one like you. I lift you you up in the Highest.
Hallielujah Hallielujah Hallielujah
Father God, I lift up Charlotte to you. First I ask you to strengthen her for a battle with the spirit of disease. Be her anchor Lord, be her Rock Lord God in Heaven. You are her strength. You are her peace. Put a sense of peace in both her and bpikes hearts that supasses all other peace. A strength that supasses all other strengths. A strength that supasses that which Samson used against the philistines. A peace that the world has not known.
And then Father use your healing hand, and heal her. Bring a miracle, Father in heaven. Use your Holy Spirit to heal her.
Hallielujah Hallielujah Hallielujah
Show your Glory to all, God. For You are glorious. You are merciful.
You are full of Grace. You are perfection. Hallielujah
Holy Holy Holy
By Your faith, Father, heal her. Bring a miracle. Remove those evil tumors , Father. Hallielujah Hallielujah Hallielujah
There is no one like You! Show your mercy. Show what a miraculous God you are. Hallielujah
Only You can heal her, Father. Only you can send a miracle.
Thank You, Father. Thank You.
Hallielujah Hallielujah Hallielujah We Praise Your precious Holy Name.
Amen Amen Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
Dear Lord ,

I hold out Charlotte to you and raise her up to your healing hands. Lord zap this enemy out of her head. Clear it all out of her body completely, for your son bpike, for Charlotte, and most of all for your glory. I thank you for a man like this who would care about his wife so much to make her happy and make her smile. May she spend many happy hours in her new bedroom , in full restored health. I ask for strength for this couple and may their faith be strong in you an only you . There is no other, Lord, No other with the power , and the love to heal us, and I ask that you show that power now. IN Jesus , name, Amen.

Also dear Lord I would also ask that you take away the addictive demons that hold solo66man's wife in their stronghold. Take the desire away from her as you have so graciously done for me. With no shots, or patches or hypnosis, or gum or any other means but by your strength and mercy. Let her be smoke free by Feb. 14th as a Valentine to her husband. Take away the fear of cancer that he is living with and cleanse her lungs and make them whole. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Thank you for all your kind words everyone.

I have always concidered myself lucky to have her. She is a good woman, and a good mother. I made a vow one day, in sickness and in health it is covenant with each other and unto the Lord. And besides, she'd do it for me.

Solo66Man, I to live in San Jose. I wii also pray for your wife. What is her name? The Cherrywood bedroom set will arive today. Our clothes have all been in boxes. So you might say we have using Box dressers and end table set to match our boxspring mattress set.

Pati Sue I am glad you told me you are MizDoulos because I didn't know I was ready your thread. I thought there was another kind and thoughtful person here thet reminded me of you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
The bedroom set has been delivered, and set up. It is beautiful. Charlotte had the choose of dark Cherry or light cherrywood, she picked the lighter one. It sure made me nervious watching the deliver guy open all the boxes with those utility knifes. Just one slip and they could have put all long deep scrath in the funiture. But thankfully, everything was O.K.
Charlotte is happy. She is slill sleeping on the hospital bed in the livingroom for now, because she needs the incline. I am trying to think of some kind of foam wedge or something or another because she can't lay down flat anymore. I am open for suggestions if anyone knows of somewhere that sales something that could ramp her back up at about a 12.5 degree angle or so.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.