My wife Charlotte has brain Tumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Doctor only talked to Charlotte to see how she was doing. He was very supprized at how good she looked. This is the docor that gave only her two weeks, to two months. They are going to schedule the MRIs of her head only in two to three weeks. Because she has know pain in the rest of her body, the Doctor said he didn't think she needs at Kat scan of the rest of her body. So all in all it sounds like very good news to me so far. I give Praise unto the Lord for all of you and your prayer and support.

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We certainly worship an awesome and powerful God!!!

Bpike and all ~ I join you in praising God for a most wonderful report! God is moving!!!

(Bpike, you're making a great move in buying a juicer. Juicing fresh carrots (as well as other vegetables and fruits) is the best way to retain all the nutrients. Good for you!)

Upvote 0

StogusMaximus

Feb 5, 2002
Visit site
✟4,841.00
Faith
Protestant
Everytime I see a new update on this post by you, I am expecting to see that your wife has fully recovered. I know one day that you will make that post.

I continue to love and pray for both you and your wife, for God's healing and to continue strengthening you for this battle.

Yours in Christ

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Such great news!!!

BEHOLD, bless the Lord,
All you servants fo the Lord,
Who by night stand in the house of the Lord!
Lift up your hands in the sanctuary,
And bless the Lord.

The LORD who made heaven and earth
Bless you from Zion!

Ps. 134

Upvote 0
Thanks all. The bedroom set is looking real good. Charlotte said she wouldn't start sleeping in the room until it was painted. I paid her Dad to come up and paint it . It's realing starting to look good. Now she needs to get drapes and the bedspread. When it is all done I will take a picture if someone would please tell me how to go about posting it here. Thanks again. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I am really, really glad to see God moving in yours and Charlotte's lives. May He continue to bless you. And I hope someone can advise you on how to post a pic of that bedroom. LOL, I know I can't being barely computer literate myself! It sounds wonderful and a blessing for you both. Congratulations.

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Looks like it is going to be beautiful bedroom. I hope she is feeling much better. I continue to be in prayer for her and you daily.
God Bless you
I keep believing God is healing your sweet wife.

Originally posted by bpike
Thanks all. The bedroom set is looking real good. Charlotte said she wouldn't start sleeping in the room until it was painted. I paid her Dad to come up and paint it . It's realing starting to look good. Now she needs to get drapes and the bedspread. When it is all done I will take a picture if someone would please tell me how to go about posting it here. Thanks again. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.