Texas
✟3,200.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I wanted to give you all a update.......... I am back at home finally and doing my best to be the man/husband to my wife. You can become blinded in this cruel world and not look at what you have in front of you. I think alot of men try to please themself and not others. all about me...... This will not be an issue in my home, life or any further travels of life. Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts you shared. I have met some wonderful people and now talk to on a regular basis (JDM). The road awaits and I'm still traveling so continue to pray....... I praise God for all of YOU!!!!

:wave:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Greg, I missed the issue, but it fulfills my heart and confirms my identity to see another true believer - a man of God loving his woman of God. I too have a woman of God and she is the sealer to my cracks. Without her love and commitment to the Lord, I would fail more often than I already do.

Prayer, love, and strength for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, Greg, that is wonderful news! :clap: I am so glad to hear that! I will continue to pray that God will bless your marriage and help you and your wife to repair what needs to be repaired and move forward in His perfect will for your lifes.

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by GREG
and then the day comes.......... we take two steps back and I don't understand why. :cry: :pray:

Hang in there GREG.  God is at work so don't give up and don't give in to discouragement.  People here will continue to pray and there is power in prayer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.