My sister, pneumonia hanging on, and problem with her legs.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,092,420.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my sister who has not yet recovered from a bout of pneumonia and who has diabetes related issues with her legs. Also, please pray for her salvation. She does have some faith, but it is not well grounded or strong.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my sister who has not yet recovered from a bout of pneumonia and who has diabetes related issues with her legs. Also, please pray for her salvation. She does have some faith, but it is not well grounded or strong.
I pray for your sister,
Dear Father, please grant this sister salvation, and heal her of pneumonia, also help her diabetes, and what to eat to reverse it, In Jesus precious name

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for LoricaLady's sister, please heal her completely from pnuemonia and diabetes related issues with her leg. Lord we also pray let she come to know you and accept you as her Saviour and be saved. Lord bless this prayer request for LoricaLady's sister. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Can we have an update please, how is your sister?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,092,420.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Can we have an update please, how is your sister?
How can I answer that question? I guess with an additional prayer for her mental health. She is on disability with Medicaid for that. I am currently the only person in her family that she is in contact with because she is so verbally abusive. I can't talk to her on the phone these days - too much stress. I gave her a cellphone where she could text me but she says she can't figure out how to use it. I even gave her money to pay someone to show her how to use it. But she plays so many games and does not value honesty, so who knows for sure what is really going on and I am in a different state.

So we have been in contact by little greeting cards, but infrequently. I will find out later how she is doing, but do not know right yet. It's complicated.

It is so very sweet of you to ask though. :hug:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,623,542.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
How can I answer that question? I guess with an additional prayer for her mental health. She is on disability with Medicaid for that. I am currently the only person in her family that she is in contact with because she is so verbally abusive. I can't talk to her on the phone these days - too much stress. I gave her a cellphone where she could text me but she says she can't figure out how to use it. I even gave her money to pay someone to show her how to use it. But she plays so many games and does not value honesty, so who knows for sure what is really going on and I am in a different state.

So we have been in contact by little greeting cards, but infrequently. I will find out later how she is doing, but do not know right yet. It's complicated.

It is so very sweet of you to ask though. :hug:
I continue to pray, and to pray for you today for the Lord's wisdom and strength in Jesus name, God bless

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,092,420.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I saw my sister today for Thanksgiving and she was looking pretty good, and is getting medical attention for her issues. Her cat looked great to me, personally.

My sister was not at all verbally abusive during our visit this time - as has been the norm for her. She was good company, and loving, like before she sank more and more into her mental illness over the years.

Thanks again!

• Prayers
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums