Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Remember when I asked for prayer for my husband and his leg injury? He’s doing well but not completely recovered yet, thank you.

His mother flew in to take care of him so I wouldn’t have to miss work. Well, I caught a slight cold and had to miss a day anyway, because I’m diabetic and the cold ran my blood sugar up over the moon. So there she was, being sweet and making chicken soup to help me feel better, when all of a sudden she doubled over in pain. Hubby had to take her to the ER, and she ended up needing emergency surgery herself for a double hernia.

She’s now recuperating at our house. Hubby’s sister and nephew have arrived to help take care of her, and she’ll go home with them in a few weeks when she can travel. I’m now taking care of hubby’s leg, but it is much better and it only needs my attention for a few minutes each morning before I go to work.

Please pray for mother-in-law’s swift recovery, and also for sister-in-law and nephew. Thank you all.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remember when I asked for prayer for my husband and his leg injury? He’s doing well but not completely recovered yet, thank you.

His mother flew in to take care of him so I wouldn’t have to miss work. Well, I caught a slight cold and had to miss a day anyway, because I’m diabetic and the cold ran my blood sugar up over the moon. So there she was, being sweet and making chicken soup to help me feel better, when all of a sudden she doubled over in pain. Hubby had to take her to the ER, and she ended up needing emergency surgery herself for a double hernia.

She’s now recuperating at our house. Hubby’s sister and nephew have arrived to help take care of her, and she’ll go home with them in a few weeks when she can travel. I’m now taking care of hubby’s leg, but it is much better and it only needs my attention for a few minutes each morning before I go to work.

Please pray for mother-in-law’s swift recovery, and also for sister-in-law and nephew. Thank you all.

Hope everyone gets to feeling better. Your post reminded me that I need to get started on my 92 year old mother in laws list she has for me. That woman can out work me any day of the week. I can't even imagine being that healthy at her age.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for LovebirdsFlying and her family. For mom-in-law's full recovery from this hernia. For husband's full healing of leg. Be with all the family as they deal with all this. In Jesus name, Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0