Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:groupray: Hello my CF friends, my mother friend darghter just pass and I'm asking for group prayer for her, her friend and the family. My mom is the type of person that takes in and get close to other people children and I guess I can say I got it from her. But never the less hearts are very broken. So if you would please keep them in your prayers. Thanks alot and may heaven smile upon you.

:prayer: Father God in the name of Jesus, I come to you up lifting Ms. Dee and her family along with my mother also. Lord keep them in your loving arms and give them rest, I know it's hard on the family and the ones that was close friends of the family, Lord comfort them and let them hear from you saying my child is alright and she is safely home. Thank you Lord for everything you have done and what you are about to do. This is my prayer father and I boldly count it done in Jesus I pray.
:amen: :amen: and:amen:

angellady

Oct 8, 2006
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
At this time she is going through with her daughter something happened and said that was not true. I have been talking to her trying to pick her spirits up but now I just don't know what to say. Some of the things I did tell her is, if you can get up you can look up, Prayer is the key to all doors and problems, I'm praying for you and little lady. I just don't know what else I can say to her so if anyone can help me please do so. Thanks and God bless you.
broken heart and helpless. Angellady

I will and can say No weapon that is form against her shall not prosper and weeping my endure for a night but joy, thank you Lord joy cometh in the morning.
I feel she will be alright but she has to feel it herself.

Upvote 0

AshluvsGod

Nov 16, 2006
✟7,613.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Father God,
I ask in Jesus name that you comfort angel's mother in her time of need. Be a fortress around her oh Soverign Lord. Be her protector. I ask father God that you provide for her now and always and that peace will come up on her and her family. Lord your plan for our lives is perfect allow her to know that her loved one is safe in your kingdom.
In Jesus name we pray,
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon11.gif

icon10.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

I Am Praying

That The Holy Spirit Of God Enter Each Of Us With The Speed Of The Angels And Miraculously Meet All Our Needs.

Lord, make us instruments
of your peace.
Where there is hatred
let us sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is discord, union;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.
Grant that we may not
so much seek
To be consoled as to console;
To be understood
as to understand;
To be loved as to love.
For it is in giving
that we receive;
It is in pardoning
that we are pardoned;
And it is in dying that we are
born to eternal life.

In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven.

Amen​

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this family up to You. You alone LORD know why and we trust in Your sovereignty. I ask that You surround this family with Your love and Your presence and comfort. I ask that You use even this to touch hearts and bring them to salvation. Thank You Father for being our dad whom we can come to broken and find comfort in Your arms, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums