Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey y’all my little one has had fever and the runs all dang day plz pray for her that she wakes up refreshed tomorrow and that her older sister don’t get this. I hate stuff like this but it usually gets better after 24 hrs and I am hoping so. I know through Jesus anything is possible.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey y’all my little one has had fever and the runs all dang day plz pray for her that she wakes up refreshed tomorrow and that her older sister don’t get this. I hate stuff like this but it usually gets better after 24 hrs and I am hoping so. I know through Jesus anything is possible.
Will pray for you and your girls ...

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus You make all things new so please help @Melissa&hergrrls's daughter feel new in the morning :) In Jesus's Name I pray, Amen!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF, @Melissa&hergrrls . I'll keep your daughter in prayer. My son just got over hands, throat, and mouth and a couple infections. This too shall pass!!! :hug:

Father, I pray for Melissa's daughter, for complete healing in Jesus Name. I agree with Melissa that her daughter will feel refreshed tomorrow and that her fever will go away. I also pray for her older daughter for good health. Just bless Melissa and her family and give her wisdom and discernment in raising her kids in Your name. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Melissa&hergrrls

Sep 25, 2021
Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tysm y’all:praying:she seems to be a touch better so I pray it is the last day of it like a 48 hour flu bug. She woke up with a lower temp than yesterday and she drank all her pedialyte. The big one is eating and I am giving a immunity vitamin because she is sniffling a little. It’s so hard to see our little ones get sick but I am grateful it’s not worse. Thank you for praying for my girls and me. I am going to continue to pray that God heals us from head to toe inside out through Jesus name.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Tysm y’all:praying:she seems to be a touch better so I pray it is the last day of it like a 48 hour flu bug. She woke up with a lower temp than yesterday and she drank all her pedialyte. The big one is eating and I am giving a immunity vitamin because she is sniffling a little. It’s so hard to see our little ones get sick but I am grateful it’s not worse. Thank you for praying for my girls and me. I am going to continue to pray that God heals us from head to toe inside out through Jesus name.

Amen. By His stripes we are healed!!!! His benefits are more then just salvation and I am so grateful for that. He heals ALL our diseases/sicknesses. He is God our Healer, Jehovah Rapha!!! So grateful your daughter is getting well, and I'll pray for your older daughter too. Pray for my kiddos too, because I work at a preschool/daycare. Things spread easily, but the good thing is after that first year, many don't get sick. My daughter has not been sick at all in the last two years. She is four. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Melissa&hergrrls

Sep 25, 2021
Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen. By His stripes we are healed!!!! His benefits are more then just salvation and I am so grateful for that. He heals ALL our diseases/sicknesses. He is God our Healer, Jehovah Rapha!!! So grateful your daughter is getting well, and I'll pray for your older daughter too. Pray for my kiddos too, because I work at a preschool/daycare. Things spread easily, but the good thing is after that first year, many don't get sick. My daughter has not been sick at all in the last two years. She is four. :)
I most definitely will pray for you and your kiddos that God protects our babies with the armor of God so nothing formed against them shall prosper And that they are healed from head to toe inside out of anything that may ail them through Jesus name. Amen. Also that God keeps us parents calm healthy happy blessed and protected as well. And I ask through Jesus name we are granted some serenity and clarity of mind when everything feels so nerve racking and scary for us through Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Melissa&hergrrls

Sep 25, 2021
Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update: we got back from the emergency room and they said to ride it out. She had some blood in there and I ain’t taking any chances with my baby so we ran right in. They took blood some X-rays and checked her out. Just please y’all pray that this stops and my baby is healed from head to toe inside out of this terrible virus. They said it’s not Covid they said it isn’t anything bad and sent us home so I am keeping the faith. She has a low grade fever and today is day four of this terrible virus and only God can help us as we help ourselves here.

Upvote 0

Melissa&hergrrls

Sep 25, 2021
Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update: we got back from the emergency room and they said to ride it out. She had some blood in there and I ain’t taking any chances with my baby so we ran right in. They took blood some X-rays and checked her out. Just please y’all pray that this stops and my baby is healed from head to toe inside out of this terrible virus. They said it’s not Covid they said it isn’t anything bad and sent us home so I ask keeping the faith. She has a low grade fever and today is day four of this terrible virus I feel so bad for my girl I wish I could take whatever the heck this is for her I know she will be ok and I pray through Jesus name that tomorrow she wakes up refreshed and much better.

Upvote 0

Melissa&hergrrls

Sep 25, 2021
Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update: God is good:amen::bow:my baby is better she ate a lot more no more bleeding and no more runs now just a little runny nose and sneezing but I just want to Thank God and all of y’all for your prayers for us.:clap::groupray::bow::amen:It was so nice to see my little one eat several plates of food today after being so sick for days Thank y’all so much for your prayers for us and God is good He guards,guides, and governs us and we are grateful :ebil:

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Update: God is good:amen::bow:my baby is better she ate a lot more no more bleeding and no more runs now just a little runny nose and sneezing but I just want to Thank God and all of y’all for your prayers for us.:clap::groupray::bow::amen:It was so nice to see my little one eat several plates of food today after being so sick for days Thank y’all so much for your prayers for us and God is good He guards,guides, and governs us and we are grateful :ebil:

Awesome Melissa!!!!! So grateful to hear that!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums