LOVE
Sep 24, 2005
New Zealand
✟34,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been praying for my husbands salvation here.
He came to a church function and a church meeting with me. (Thankyou Father)
He didnt come back again the following week.
I want to pray for His salvation still...because He is so burdened when he goes to work all week and that leads him to drink..when he is at home on the weekend he starts to relax and is happy. It is a little difficult to live with his roller-coaster emotions...Also I am not very understanding when he wants to drink beer. I need the Lord to take care of him.
Thankyou

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, our sister cries out to You this night, seeking Your hand upon her husband. Lord, let Your Glory be seen in his life, let him look to You to fill him rather than other things. Father, fill him with peace, let his mind feel Your strength, his heart see Your Presence. Lord, let our brother seek You, for You shall be found.
Surround him my God, in Your Loving Arms. Wrap him securely in Your Mighty Arms, keeping him from these troubles. Lord, let our dear sister also find strength and peace in You this night. Strengthen her Lord, so she may continue to show Your Grace and Your Mercy. Use her to shine upon her husband, all Your Lovingkindness.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to pray for His salvation still...because He is so burdened when he goes to work all week and that leads him to drink..when he is at home on the weekend he starts to relax and is happy. It is a little difficult to live with his roller-coaster emotions...Also I am not very understanding when he wants to drink beer. I need the Lord to take care of him.
Thankyou

Precious Lord.
Your righteousness reaches the skies !
Who, O God, is like you?

Father,
I lift this husband to you this night.
May it be Your Holy Will, Father...
that You call him into Your Kingdom.

We know You hear us, Lord.
We know You will answer us, Lord.
May You Bless ArohaB Peace...
as she waits on Your perfect will.

It is so hard, Father...
You know very well...
having to live with an unbeliever.

But You...
O God,
have promised to be with Your Children, always !
We are counting on this Promise,
this night,
Lord.

You are the God who performs miracles.
You display Your power among the peoples.

O Lord Almighty...
blessed is the man who trusts in you.

In the Name of Jesus I pray.
amen.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thankyou

I so understand your situation... my hubby has only recently started drinking as a way to relax from the stress of life.. PRAISE GOD that your hubby came to a church meeting with you.. mine has not gone with me since.. August last year I think it was.. And I paid heavily for that.. long story..

I don't like the drinking either.. and yes.. my hubby is on a rollar coaster of emotions too.. unfortunately if I am not completely before the Lord I get dragged along too.. but I feel like I am hanging onto the roller coaster car he is sitting in... flying behind and holding on for grim death..

Dear Father God, Thank You that I come to You through Your precious and perfect son Jesus who made a way for us so that our prayers could come before Your mighty throne.. Father thank You for these troubling times we go through waiting on our husbands to have their eyes opened to how great You are.. Father I say thanks.. because I know that through these hard times You are with us even within us through Your Spirit and You are greater then he that is in the world who works to destroy the beauty of marriage.. Father I know as my sister trusts in You with all her heart.. You will guide her safely through.. I even believe that these husbands will come to know You.. for it says that our husbands can be won over by our behaviour.. Father help my sister to be pure and live a reverant life.. To live as You so desire her to live.. with Your strength to guide and fill her.. Father comfort her heart.. and give her hope to stand strong as she waits upon You.. Thank You for hearing our every cry.. we so desire our menfolk to know You so that together we live before You to glorify Your name.. amen

1 Peter 3:1-2
Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, when they see the purity and reverence of your lives.

Reactions: ArohaB
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, please touch ArohaB's husband and bring him the free gift of salvation, show him your love and mercy and draw him to give up his beer and drinking and roller coaster emotions. Help him attend church and be a blessing to his family. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, surround our dear brother this day. Fill him beyond measure with Your Comfort, Your Strength, Your Peace. Let him see You Father, as You truly are. Lord, lead our brother away from the troubles upon his heart, let him lay before You his burdens, finding fulfillment in You.
Lord, shine upon this man. Let him see Your Glory, feel Your Presence. Lord God, lead him into Your Arms. Let him feel Your Lovingkindness, know Your Grace.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon12.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

Holy Father thank You for another day. Thank You for all that is Your will. Your Majesty is great and mighty and Your warmth and compassion infinite. I am praying for Your Holy Spirit to enter all needs here with the speed of the Angels. Thank You for hearing our prayers Father and I know to expect a miracle. In Jesus Holy Name I pray.
Amen

Upvote 0