My husband and compliments - I just don't get it?

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my salad at the moment, I have home grown lettuce (yep they are doing really well, I have them in a polystyrene box and they are doing really well, just pick off a few leaves as I go)

tomatoes, cucumber, celery, and lots and lots of fat free salad dressing. Still not keen, but I'll get over it.

Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks.

Unfortunately due to Christmas parties and lots of slacking off, I have put back on 2 kg. So that is very disappointing.

So I am going to not eat much this week. Then I have 3 days starting from Christmas eve, then nothing until new years. So after new years it's all going to happen.

I went to a Christmas party there with R's work mates, and well..... let's just say I was the fattest wife/girlfriend there. I have the pics to prove it, so I am feeling a little depressed today.

Upvote 0

Elesaid

Sep 20, 2006
✟15,920.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
let's just say I was the fattest wife/girlfriend there. I have the pics to prove it, so I am feeling a little depressed today.
aw man, I'm sorry your feeling down about the party. We never went to Christmas parties and now Hubby's work doesn't have them, but I always feared being the biggest woman there and hated how it would be a comparing fest between all the workmates checking eachother's wives/gf's out. ugh.

Upvote 0

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know that there was any one checking anyone out if you know what I mean.

It wasn't a traditional Christmas party type thing, it was just a barbie in the park, they had the proper Christmas party which was a big booze up, spouses had to pay and it went for 6 hours (my babysitter was overseas at the time so I didn't go) and I wasn't the only spouse that wasn't there.

But I was definitely the fattest one there. I somehow lost those 2 kg, I am thinking it was water retention because the past 2 days I have been drinking heaps and heaps of water, and eating properly. There is no way I have lost 2kg of fat in 2 days. I think it was water.

Upvote 0

thankful4god

Nov 5, 2006
Queensland -the sunshine state
✟7,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so happy for your weight loss. You must be doing something right because you are losing weight really well! Congratulations and keep up the good work. I had troubles losing weight especially after my 1st. (With my 2nd I've still got a way to go).

Upvote 0