Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to ask for prayer for my husband's (L1rider) co-worker, Larry. He was rushed to the hospital this morning with chest pains. :groupray:

I would also like to request prayer for a fellow brother in Christ who is struggling today as his ex-wife tried to commit suicide yesterday (obviously she needs prayer too!!!) and for their young son.... :help:

Thank you for your prayers!

-BlondieLashes:prayer:

saami

Jul 5, 2005
✟9,442.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
BlondieLashes said:
I would like to ask for prayer for my husband's (L1rider) co-worker, Larry. He was rushed to the hospital this morning with chest pains. :groupray:

I would also like to request prayer for a fellow brother in Christ who is struggling today as his ex-wife tried to commit suicide yesterday (obviously she needs prayer too!!!) and for their young son.... :help:

We join you in your prayers - for the health and safety of so many in need - for Larry, and our brother and sister and thier family in the greatest crisis of their lives. Lord, have mercy!:bow:

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
your husbands friend sounds like an heart attack coming on,hopefully im wrong and he has something minor,pray that it is so for his sake
i think ill pray solely for the woman who tried to committ suicide rather than her husband,his life is not in danger but hers is,i pray by some miracle that whatever is the root of her unhappiness with life it ceases to bother her in the name of the owner of all power and dominion the christ
ill pray for the child also as this must be a traumatic time for him/her,i pray he/she is given strength unmeasured from heaven to deal with this shocking news and that it
leaves no permanant scars within.............may it please the throned ruler the lord jesus to hear our supplications in this thread.........amen

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
LOrd there are two serious issues here I ask you will sort out in Jesus name, Firstly for Larry who has been rushed to hospital, may you heal the problem immediately, and secondly for the person and family of who attempted suicide, may there mind be settled and comforted by you.

Im-revived:pray:

BlondieLashes said:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.