My high school punished me for saying a male shouldn’t be allowed to watch me undress

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All I can do is shake my head. And say that since Those Who Are Allegedly in Some Position of Authority have all obviously had their higher mental capacities irrevocably damaged by exposure to Woke Virus, these girls are going to have to take it upon themselves to do something about stuff like this.

If the male refused to leave the girl's locker room after being asked to do so, then every girl on the volleyball team should band together, proceed to beat the living snot out of him, and throw him out. That's the only way, evidently, that will put a stop to stuff like this.

article said:
Not only did school officials make no attempt to provide us with any support or a workable solution, they made me the bad guy for saying that a teenage male shouldn’t be allowed to watch us girls undress. If you don’t comply with the school’s preferred gender identity policy, you’re the bad guy. For expressing true, commonsense, biological facts — boys and girls are different and must respect each other’s bodily privacy — I was punished.

The school began an investigation into the comments I made in class and banned our entire girls’ volleyball team from using the girls’ locker room. The co-principals notified me that I was found guilty of harassment and bullying of "a student on the basis of the targeted student’s gender identity." As punishment, school officials told me I must take part in a "restorative justice circle" with the equity coordinator, submit a "reflective essay," and serve out-of-school suspension.

Gee, over-react much?

And apparently, they'll steamroller over anybody who gets in the way of their agenda:

article said:
I wasn’t the only one to experience retaliation for stating a simple truth and wanting to be safe. My dad, Travis, was suspended from his position as the middle school girls’ soccer coach for standing up for me.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,374.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
All I can do is shake my head. And say that since Those Who Are Allegedly in Some Position of Authority have all obviously had their higher mental capacities irrevocably damaged by exposure to Woke Virus, these girls are going to have to take it upon themselves to do something about stuff like this.

If the male refused to leave the girl's locker room after being asked to do so, then every girl on the volleyball team should band together, proceed to beat the living snot out of him, and throw him out. That's the only way, evidently, that will put a stop to stuff like this.

Gee, over-react much?

And apparently, they'll steamroller over anybody who gets in the way of their agenda:

:rolleyes:
Is this a government school? Just one more of about a million reasons to abandon the government schools if it is.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0