Not open for further replies.

Sri

Dec 26, 2006
✟8,326.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
his parents are involved in wiccan and they take him to satanic priest to have blood on him. he is a christian. he is trying to live under all this oipression they do bad things to him. i no longer have cointact with him so i don't know how to get him help. it is very bad and sad. pray for his heart and mind and soul. in jesus name. they brainwash him and tell him he is bad. he wants to be with jesus.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for their curses to be cursed, for him to stand fim and be cleansed of all the evil they try to do and, again, for him to escape to a much better situation. Prayiing those satanists will wake up and realixe the horrible peril they are in and repent, but if not that they will not hurt any others.

Upvote 0

BlessedLYT

Nov 13, 2007
✟8,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
First of all, eventually he will be older and he will go away and get away from it. You have to honor your parents at this point...Your parents control on your life goes away real fast after 18

I am prAying Sri. The word says honor thy mother and father but it also says for a parent not to provoke their child. What is more precious than his soul? Matt is brave. I am praying for him and all involved. His parents I pray for also. Please update later if you can Sri.:amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.