Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It’s not dishonest. You’ve actually never read this answer?
If it's not dishonest you'll have no problem supporting it. But I suspect you won't even try, you'll just change tack and pretend you've made your point.

For the record, your dishonest assertion was not that somebody would explain why you're wrong, but that because I gave that explanation I must be wrong.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,143.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
It wouldn’t take long to read that answer from someone here so you are very wrong, it’s a common answer.
Then, if you are conducting this discussion in good faith, you will have no difficulty providing one or two examples. I look forward to reading them.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I am deeply tempted to respond to you as the evolutionists respond so very often respond to my disbelief in their view, perhaps it is because you do not understand it, but I won't. ;)

And yet you just did...

FWIW, the biggest issue with ID is a complete lack of any kind of proposed mechanism. Without a proposed mechanism, there isn't any way to determine what outputs of such a mechanism should look like and thus determine deliberate ID in biology in contrast to natural mechanisms (evolution).

This is especially ironic given there are detection approaches used to detect GM organisms. Yet there is zero overlap between such approaches and anything proposed or even studied by the ID movement.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Bungle_Bear
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, that’s kinda how it works, buddy. Unless of course you can produce a genetic test or membership card, people who call themselves Christians, are guess what… Christians.
So there are going to be Christians in Hell?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.