BeautifulWorshipper

We are the revival generation.
Jul 25, 2004
✟20,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My father is an idiot. I hate him, and its horrible infact I stopped talking to him for 9 months because hes hurt me, emotionally, hes put me under so much pressure and Lied and munipulated my family.

At soul survivor I asked God to help me forgive him and he did! I got to forgive him. Then he dissapointed me again by cancelling on me. he never lives through to his promises and it hurts. after everything hes done I cant cope with him anymore, I feel bullyed by him. I know God wants us to forgive, but he dosent want us to be abused either, he abuses me, emotionally...

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm sorry he treats you so badly. Praying for you and him.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

Upvote 0

lady4theallmighty

Mar 25, 2006
Clayton, NC
✟8,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Faithful Father, Please bless your child with strength and understanding through your word. I pray for jesusforever and her father, for emotional healing and that jesusforever will find forgiveness in heart and turn to you Father for comfort. I pray that her dad will understand that hurt that his actions are causing and that he will become the father that You have designed him to be. Thank you Father for all that you are to your children, in Jesus name, Amen. :groupray:

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord I lift forever to you and ask for help in this situation of a controlling father, I pray for comfort and peace and that you'll open her fathers heart with love. Amen

Im-revived

:pray:
My father is an idiot. I hate him, and its horrible infact I stopped talking to him for 9 months because hes hurt me, emotionally, hes put me under so much pressure and Lied and munipulated my family.

At soul survivor I asked God to help me forgive him and he did! I got to forgive him. Then he dissapointed me again by cancelling on me. he never lives through to his promises and it hurts. after everything hes done I cant cope with him anymore, I feel bullyed by him. I know God wants us to forgive, but he dosent want us to be abused either, he abuses me, emotionally...

Upvote 0

sistakrista

PLEASE, PLEASE FEED YOUR PET! THEY ARE HUNGRY!
Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

(((((Jesus forever))))(~

I grew up in a home with an emotionally abusive, mother, so I can relste to your anguish Although, I think it's different when our earthly dad's are ungodly, as they represent God to us. Still I KNOW God can & will heal those hurts. I am, seriously, praying for you!
God Bless You!

Upvote 0

sistakrista

Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
:hug:
(((((Jesus forever)))))

I grew up in a home with an emotionally abusive, mother, so I can relste to your anguish Although, I think it's different when our earthly dad's are ungodly, as they represent God to us. Still I KNOW God can & will heal those hurts. I am, seriously, praying for you!
God Bless You!

Upvote 0

sistakrista

Aug 30, 2006
by the Arch
✟11,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
(((((Jesus forever)))))

God Bless You!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

icon10.gif
I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ !!!

Father In Heaven We Are Here Today To Surrender Our Burdens To You. I Ask That You Take Them From Us Father. I Ask That Your Magnificent Holy Spirit Enter Each Of Us And Meet All Needs. In The Immaculate, Holy and Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray. Amen

Upvote 0

LivingInHisLove

Sep 13, 2005
Connecticut
✟374.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, please be with our dear sister and her father. Please allow them to work through all these issues and have You in their hearts. Bless their relationship- help the father have integrity and always show love to his daughter. Help her forgive him for his last transgressions. Heal their hearts and give them good communication and build the trust that is needed to bond them once again. Give them grace dear Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

whitedove7

Dec 21, 2004
United States
Visit site
✟1,344.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

You need to separate him and what I mean is that it is not him but the sin in him that Paul talks about in Romans 7:15-21. If you can separate him and hate his sin but still love him, then you will be able to walk in forgiveness. Otherwise, God's word is very strong. He says if you do not forgive, He will not forgive you. You separate yourself from him. Then torment comes.

It is not always easy to love those who hurt us. Also, drop all expectations off of him. Plus, the word says to loves those who hurt, persecute, etc. because great is our reward in heaven. It is always easy to love those who love us.

Separate him and continually forgive him every time he does hurt you. Lay down the expectations and not expect anything from him and then be surprised when he does do something right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, help our sister as she struggles with forgiving her father. Lord, let her see that You are her true Father, who will never dissappoint her, who will never lie to her, and who loves her with a love unimaginable love. Father, we all make mistakes. Let her see that her father is human. Let her find peace with this situation. Lord, You have asked us to love, let her love her father, enable her to see the man that You created, not the man that he is choosing to be. Father, as she makes the efforts to forgive, give her the strength and the wisdom that she needs to either further the relationship, or to let it go. Speak Your wisdom into her heart as she cries out to You. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
:prayer:

Upvote 0