Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. I’m in need of prayers for my family right now.

First, our only car is still down after a week of so much work (now we think it’s the starter which is $300). Second, because of the car being down, I still owe for my rent and other bills this week (hotel management is giving me a few days to scrape up what I owe). Thirdly, I found out Tuesday night that my grandmother most likely won’t finish the week. I’m her only granddaughter, two day drive away. **Editing to add that my husband just brought me his phone he’s had no more than two months and in a case, just disintegrated so he has no working phone to get ahold of anyone he needs to for potential work (w he en he can, he’s a mobile mechanic).

I am so tired of this stress. I can’t take much more of it. My husband is worried about my health because of it all.

So yea.

Last edited:

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
prayinghands2_zpsdycorju1.gif

You and Your family are in my Prayers!

Upvote 0

RoanokeIllinois

God is real, and I am not him.
Sep 7, 2022
Roanoke
✟2,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know how these things are since covid, but over 10 years ago, I've worked for a place that hired, and paid the same day. I forget what it was called, but you might be able to find it in a search. Also, there are staffing agencies, that can help find work.

(I did get to cross off one things from my bucket list because of the hiring the same day and get paid the same day job. A garbage man. I've always wanted to ride on the back of a garbage truck going 55+ miles an hour in the country, with one foot on, and one hand on the back of the hand rail, and was able to do so, for one day! lol. mind ya'll, it wasn't the safest thing, and I would recommend it for everyone, but it sure was fun!!!!)

Anyone, can donate plasma, for money. Back in the day, when I use too, the first two weeks, I was able to make around 200 dollars(that is per person, so if both of you went???$$$$). It is best to call ahead first, to simply ask them, what documentation you need on your first visit. Such as an ID, and or two forms of ID.

or type in plasma centers near me. I don't know if all plasma centers pay out, or if it is just some. So, you may wish to make sure, either online, or over the phone, that the one you're going to does. This maybe the easiest and fastest way to earn money.

I dunno where you're from, but in my little country town of 2 thousand people, in the post office, and other businesses, there are posting boards. People post things to sell, or services, such as dog walking, or whatever really.

I hope that something here can possibly help you some how, and I will also pray, that things work out for you. I hope that others can give you some useful information as well about how to scrape up some money possibly pretty quickly.
labor ready locations at DuckDuckGo

donating plasma in indiana at DuckDuckGo

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know how these things are since covid, but over 10 years ago, I've worked for a place that hired, and paid the same day. I forget what it was called, but you might be able to find it in a search. Also, there are staffing agencies, that can help find work.

(I did get to cross off one things from my bucket list because of the hiring the same day and get paid the same day job. A garbage man. I've always wanted to ride on the back of a garbage truck going 55+ miles an hour in the country, with one foot on, and one hand on the back of the hand rail, and was able to do so, for one day! lol. mind ya'll, it wasn't the safest thing, and I would recommend it for everyone, but it sure was fun!!!!)

Anyone, can donate plasma, for money. Back in the day, when I use too, the first two weeks, I was able to make around 200 dollars(that is per person, so if both of you went???$$$$). It is best to call ahead first, to simply ask them, what documentation you need on your first visit. Such as an ID, and or two forms of ID.

or type in plasma centers near me. I don't know if all plasma centers pay out, or if it is just some. So, you may wish to make sure, either online, or over the phone, that the one you're going to does. This maybe the easiest and fastest way to earn money.

I dunno where you're from, but in my little country town of 2 thousand people, in the post office, and other businesses, there are posting boards. People post things to sell, or services, such as dog walking, or whatever really.

I hope that something here can possibly help you some how, and I will also pray, that things work out for you. I hope that others can give you some useful information as well about how to scrape up some money possibly pretty quickly.
labor ready locations at DuckDuckGo

donating plasma in indiana at DuckDuckGo

I appreciate all the help but here, you need some type of transportation to do any of those things. Im not saying that I can’t walk but, it’s pretty difficult to find anything for one day jobs right now. To boot, my husband doesn’t have a working phone so if he got a job, they couldn’t contact him. Also, neither of us can donate plasma anymore because of how it affects our health.

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟481,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all for the prayers… :whyy: but my grandmother passed away peacefully at 3am this morning. My mom didn’t have the heart to tell me before work so since I was planning to come home tonight, she told me when she picked me up. I’m really upset. I was her only granddaughter. :whyy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums