Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I moved to a new church about 2 months ago because, at the church I was at before it, this girl who shared the same ex as me ended up being jealous of me when I started getting more attention than her from the guy we'd both dated before.... she started spreading rumors about me as well as spreading very sensitive (an extremely private life-long struggle, very painful), true information about me and putting her twist on it. I almost lost my mind... I went through h-e-double hocky sticks there. It's taken 2 counselors (the first of whom only made me worse), constant prayer, reading of God's word, 3 Christian self-help books, eliminating anything at ALL in my life that is impure and could bring on negative thinking, and listening to recorded prayers and bible verses every waking moment I'm moving around my apartment doing things, as well as falling asleep to, to be revived.

I say all of this to say - at this new church... I went out to eat with the group early on here and one of the members of the other church happened to be there with us. Ever since it's harder for me to feel like myself around people here... some people here have started acting differently around me... I know something was said... and some are wondering if I am what they've heard that I am (but am not). It's very psychologically unhealthy to be around people who treat you like there's something seriously wrong with you mentally when there's not.

Please pray that - since I've healed so tremendously since coming here... that tomorrow morning I will feel completely back to normal at this new church and will not have a problem being who I really am in front of this new group, regardless of how anyone acts around me or what they may think of me. Please pray that the people here are willing to find out for themselves who I am, are loving, genuine Christians... and that I won't have a problem being who I really am around them, so that they may see what the truth was all along... of who I am.

Just pray that I'm completely healed and back to normal for tomorrow morning's worship service and Sunday school and people will be able to see who I really was and am. Pray that God will make it very evident to them that I'm not what was spread about me.

Thank you so much... I've been through so much. I just need a place to rest and heal... I've been through enough already, for the majority of my life. I need to rest so that I may heal and grow already.

Last edited:

AJMJ120

Aug 11, 2008
Canada
✟15,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
Heavenly Father, I pray that rhssm, as she sees these new people, will show her true self to them, and that they will see her for who she truly is in her heart, and that the twisted words that were told of her will vanish from the minds of others. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0