Visit site
✟294,037.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi @keras how about the return to be on the wheat harvest season, indicate by the parable of the harvest.
I cannot say for sure, but I believe Jesus will Return on the Feast of Tabernacles, because tabernacles in Hebrew means; 'God with us'.
That Day: Tishri 15, usually comes in late September; early October. Must be fall; autumn, the harvest season, in Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"five are fallen, and one is(the sixth), and the other(the seventh) is not yet come; and he must continue for a short space-42 MONTHS/1260 DAYS/A HALF OF WEEK, understand?
The 7th king of Revelation 17:10 will be the leader horn person - leader over ten EU kings.

Later, after he is mortally wounded/healed, he becomes the beast-king of Revelation 17:11, as the dictator of the EU, the kingdom of the ten EU kings.

What the pact will be that the ten EU leaders form has not yet appeared.

small 5 stages downsized2 .jpg

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,769.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, Which there were four kingdoms in Daniel 7.
23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fourth kingdom is the overall beast kingdom in Revelation 13:1-2, made up of the composite parts.
What do you think is the fourth kingdom in the end times that the ten kings and the little horn emerge from ? What is the fourth kingdom, and what is the meaning of the composite make-up of the fourth kingdom ?
What do I think? Now, now, I don't work with thinks of my own, like you do. I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, understand? Have you never read Daniel 2? Even there is LITERALLY written what you are asking me. Why do you ask me, if the own Scriptures LITERALLY explain what you are asking for me with a surreptitious / stealthy spirit familiar of the storytellers.

Understand that what matters now, even now, from now on, is that A stone is cut out without hands, which will smite the great image upon his feet that were of IRON(Gentile nations) and clay(Jewish nation-Israel), and brake them to pieces, as was prophesied:"Then was the iron,the clay,the brass,the silver,and the gold,broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried (will carry) them away, that no place is found for them: and the stone that smote(will smite)the image is became a great mountain, and filled (will fill) the whole earth".-Take a look in Revelation 11:15-18.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What do I think? Now, now, I don't work with thinks of my own, like you do. I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, understand? Have you never read Daniel 2? Even there is LITERALLY written what you are asking me. Why do you ask me, if the own Scriptures LITERALLY explain what you are asking for me with a surreptitious / stealthy spirit familiar of the storytellers.

Understand that what matters now, even now, from now on, is that A stone is cut out without hands, which will smite the great image upon his feet that were of IRON(Gentile nations) and clay(Jewish nation-Israel), and brake them to pieces, as was prophesied:"Then was the iron,the clay,the brass,the silver,and the gold,broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried (will carry) them away, that no place is found for them: and the stone that smote(will smite)the image is became a great mountain, and filled (will fill) the whole earth".-Take a look in Revelation 11:15-18.
At least you did not say the fourth kingdom in the end times that the ten kings and the little horn emerge from is the Pope as the little horn and the Vatican part of his kingdom - because you work with the Word of God - and the word Pope and Vatican are not found anywhere in the Word of God -understand ?

Upvote 0