East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I do want to become more active. I won't know how the new Chemo will effect me for a couple of days or less. I sometimes feel wiped out and very weak. Believe it or not, I do have a positive outlook on this. I know that the Lord is with me, and that makes all the difference.
I really believe you are being held up by prayer, I believe Peter is as well. We came home from hospital today complete with stoma and he is doing so well.
I pray for you and Peter and the wife of Godlovesmetoo for complete healing.
God bless us all in Jesus's precious name

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm taking my third stage of chemotherapy as I type this. So far, so good. Thank you Lord. I have a portable infusion pump full of chemo connected to a port in my chest that I take home with me. It pumps until it is empty - usually about 46 hours. My last appointment with my oncologist indicates some positive results from the chemo, so he is continuing the same chemo. Again, thank you Lord. This chemo doesn't make me as sick as some of the other ones according to the doctor. By the way, I have named my portable infusion pump. His name is Ralph, and he goes everywhere with me. It operates with batteries.

Thank you all sincerely for the prayers.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm taking my third stage of chemotherapy as I type this. So far, so good. Thank you Lord. I have a portable infusion pump full of chemo connected to a port in my chest that I take home with me. It pumps until it is empty - usually about 46 hours. My last appointment with myoncologist indicates some positive results from the chemo, so he is continuing the same chemo. Again, thank you Lord. This chemo doesn't make me as sick as some of the other ones according to the doctor. By the way, I have named my portable infusion pump. His name is Ralph, and he goes everywhere with me. It operates with batteries.

Thank you all sincerely for the prayers.

:hug: Greetings Thursday Be strong and courageous.jpgChristian Praying For You.png

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I now have an exact diagnosis of my cancer: stage 4 colon and liver cancer. I am at total peace with God, so everything is good for me. They will treat it the best that they can with chemotherapy. The doctor said that I have about 2 years and I plan to make the best of it with God's help. I'm 70 years old, so I have lived a rich and full life. I would appreciate prayers for comfort, strength, and continued joy.
Great ref. there to Ephesians 2.8; keep trusting, Sir...

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wish I knew how to put those beautiful texts and blessings up. I have no idea.

Praying for you all regardless.Psalm 91:heart:
Such a lot of strength and wisdom in the Psalms...

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This round of chemo is over. I think that the next round starts in almost 2 weeks. I'm feeling better than I did after the last round and want to thank you for your prayers. I'm starting to lose my hair, so I've got my grand-kids looking for a ball-cap for me. I really don't need it, but I'll wear it if the kids get it for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
This round of chemo is over. I think that the next round starts in almost 2 weeks. I'm feeling better than I did after the last round and want to thank you for your prayers. I'm starting to lose my hair, so I've got my grand-kids looking for a ball-cap for me. I really don't need it, but I'll wear it if the kids get it for me.
Praise God that you are feeling better than before, Tom! I'm continuing to pray for you and your wife. You are such an inspiration to us with your faith. Thank you brother. :)

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Continuing to pray for Bro. Tom and musicalpilgrim's husband Peter, for healing, strength, the Lord's peace, and guidance each day. Both Bro. Tom and MP's husband Peter are being lifted up by prayers by many people. Their testimonies, faith in the Lord, and strength during the treatments are inspirational to many. Praying for continued strength from God, healing and encouragement from the Lord each day from God's Word and prayers and inspirations from other Christians.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This coming week will be important for me. They will be doing all kinds of tests and cat-scans. I think that it boils down to finding out if the cancer is growing or getting smaller. I'd like to think that I have a chance, but God's will is fine for me. Thank you all sincerely for your prayers. The chemo hasn't been nearly as rough for me as it is for most people.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
This coming week will be important for me. They will be doing all kinds of tests and cat-scans. I think that it boils down to finding out if the cancer is growing or getting smaller. I'd like to think that I have a chance, but God's will is fine for me. Thank you all sincerely for your prayers. The chemo hasn't been nearly as rough for me as it is for most people.
Praise God that the chemo hasn't been too bad! Thank you Lord! :bow:

Praying for you this week, Tom, that the tests and scans will clearly show what is happening and that the cancer will be shrinking. Praying for quality of life for you too that, however little or long is left, it will be with minimal pain and discomfort and with plenty of good things. :groupray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I really believe you are being held up by prayer, I believe Peter is as well. We came home from hospital today complete with stoma and he is doing so well.
I pray for you and Peter and the wife of Godlovesmetoo for complete healing.
God bless us all in Jesus's precious name
Praise God that Peter is continuing to do well and I'm praying for him and for you too mp. Also praying for Godlovesme too and his wife, in Jesus' name. :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I wish I knew how to put those beautiful texts and blessings up. I have no idea.

Praying for you all regardless.Psalm 91:heart:

It's easier to show someone than it is to explain. I always want someone to show me new things, but they don't want to anymore.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

I'm so glad that the chemo hasn't been too rough.

Physically I've been very tired. I can't post as much as I could at one time.

Isaiah 40:29
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

God be with you, your wife, Peter and Pilgrim, Godlovesmetoo and wife and others who are struggling or hurting.

Upvote 0

nChrist

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praise God that the chemo hasn't been too bad! Thank you Lord! :bow:

Praying for you this week, Tom, that the tests and scans will clearly show what is happening and that the cancer will be shrinking. Praying for quality of life for you too that, however little or long is left, it will be with minimal pain and discomfort and with plenty of good things. :groupray:

Thank you sincerely for the good thoughts and prayers. Being a Christian makes all the difference. My little brother did come for a visit yesterday and we had a nice talk for about 5 hours. He's a strong Christian also, and the visit put a smile on my face. I feel very fortunate that there are many strong Christians in my large extended family. They are all praying for me. I'm happy and have much to give thanks for.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thank you sincerely for the good thoughts and prayers. Being a Christian makes all the difference. My little brother did come for a visit yesterday and we had a nice talk for about 5 hours. He's a strong Christian also, and the visit put a smile on my face. I feel very fortunate that there are many strong Christians in my large extended family. They are all praying for me. I'm happy and have much to give thanks for.

I'm so, so happy that your brother is a Christian. How comforting! God love you!

I'm still praying for you Tom and others on this thread. I have a bit of a headache now. I'm going to take my meds and get some sleep. :praying:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm so, so happy that your brother is a Christian. How comforting! God love you!

I'm still praying for you Tom and others on this thread. I have a bit of a headache now. I'm going to take my meds and get some sleep. :praying:
I pray for you Phoebe Ann, for rest and healing sleep.
Dear Father thank you for the prayers of Phoebe Ann,
I pray for your healing for Tom, the wife of Godlovesmetoo and my Peter. Lord take away all anxious thoughts.
I pray that the tumours will shrink and finally disappear, in Jesus precious name.

• Prayers
Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0