My boyfriend is Muslim and he is making me doubt my faith...

Jh24

A brother in Christ
Mar 8, 2019
Gold Coast
✟51,233.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My dear sister, the Lord has given you that dream for a reason. I found my calling after going to hospital for surgery. My family was going through a hard time, and I was suffering depression. I felt so lost and alone, but that day, the day before my surgery, the Lord spoke to me through a man named Steve, all I remember was his name. He was a christian nurse who told me that God had so much more in store for my life, all I needed to do was to ask Him. It was that day that I found my calling to become a nurse and care for the sick and injured. The next year I began my long journey to becoming a registered nurse. In that one day the Lord changed my darkness, into pure Joy and peace, and now i want to share that same Love of Christ with all the people I care for in the future. To the sick, injured and broken ill love them all. So I implore you follow the Lord and He will bless you so much. With Him nothing can stop you.
Lol, sorry didn't mean to give you my life story.

Upvote 0

Ayenew

Mar 2, 2019
Addis Ababa
✟42,766.00
Country
Ethiopia
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well.. he is very very controlling and he mad me feel pressured a lot times.. it's toxic because I cry everyday and i don't know why it's so hard to let go.. i know i have to and i told him that but it's very hard..
I have another opinion, what if he is not in love with you but he only need you to convert (or make you far from your faith)?

In any case we will be in danger the moment we love people more than God. Nothing is more than your relationship with God. And remember
"Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners." 1 Corinthians 15: 33
and
"For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father." 1 Kings 11: 4

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Claim the sin, confess it before God and repent towards God. That is we not just repent but we look towards God in that repenting. Otherwise we may just go on towards some other bad idea or habit. To repent is to go in another direction from the sin, I already said it but here it is again: Claim ( name it) the sin, confess it before God ( agree with Him that it is sin) and repent towards God. He will forgive and also work with you to root that sin out of your life.
Acts 3:19
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that He will forgive your sins.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nika, Christ be with you. I sincerely hope that this guy is now out of your life, and that you have wisely shut all doors. There can be no union between the Allah of Islam, and the Triune God. They are not the same. Please, block this guy from your life. Be wise. Make God number one. Get back to trusting and following Christ, reading Scripture, praying, and growing. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Justachristiangirl

Feb 15, 2019
America
✟13,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Nika, Christ be with you. I sincerely hope that this guy is now out of your life, and that you have wisely shut all doors. There can be no union between the Allah of Islam, and the Triune God. They are not the same. Please, block this guy from your life. Be wise. Make God number one. Get back to trusting and following Christ, reading Scripture, praying, and growing. God bless you.
Thank you ^^ yes he is blocked and we haven't talked in over a week and I feel great and very peaceful and I'm getting closer to God

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you ^^ yes he is blocked and we haven't talked in over a week and I feel great and very peaceful and I'm getting closer to God
Thanks be to God.... that is wonderful to hear. Please stay vigilant, stay away, keep him blocked, and focus on Christ. Jesus loves you. He is all-sufficient , and all-powerful.

Upvote 0