My Best Friend, Sabrina. I REALLY need your prayers.

roadswecrossed

Jan 26, 2007
Illinois/Indiana
✟7,983.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey guys.. well Sabrina is my bestest friend in the entire world and I just really need some prayers for her and I right now.

We're fighting on a daily basis and I just really don't know if I can live with her gone. She like my mom you know.. and I just have so much about me she knows I really don't want anything to happen.

I want you to pray that I stop acting different around guys because that drives her nuts. I've tried and i've TRIED and I have no idea what I'm doing.

I pray that we come together and everything is okay.

I love her and I can't take the pain and saddness anymore.

Father God. I pray that you heal us and let us be together and great friends. I pray that you help us with out problems and just take care of most of this. I've tried so much to make things work and I see no way. I really need her because she's such a great person. Please God, hear my prayer.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon12.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

Father I come again to pray for all the needs here. I pray in Jesus Name for Your Merciful Intervention . I pray in Jesus Name for the Holy Spirit to enter and meet all needs. I promise Father to Never Forget The Passion Of Christ .

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, Sabrina seems to have troubles with something about Roads we crossed and Im not sure what. Please help these friends to get over their differences and please help them reconcile in your timing and according to your will. Amen.
Lord, help and comfort Roads, through this trial and emotionally trying time. amen. Lord, help Sabrina to be a more happy and loving and caring friend and help her to accept how Roads, acts when around boys. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, our dear sister seeks Your Hand this day. Let her find Your Peace Lord Father in regards to her friend Sabrina. O Lord, bring them together once again. Let them look towards eachother without anger nor resentment, without bitterness. Lord God, let this friendship be renewed. Strengthen the bonds of these two women.Let not the world come between their friendship.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i Pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0