Muslims not created in the image of GOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not one of thoes sites had any proof. So you are forced to spout your unsupporeted claims.

That is one another member charging you with "lack of knowledge/ignorance", While I am already familiar with that borderline trolling and hence the lack of responses from you, what proof do you seek?

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jeffel is one of those persons who says the Bible is true because it is written in the Bible.

There is no point in arguing with him.

One of his links contained external information about Jesus Christ that was not found in the bible, what is your counter argument?

Upvote 0

VoidKommando

Oct 7, 2008
What was once known as the Fields of Flanders
✟7,687.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
One of his links contained external information about Jesus Christ that was not found in the bible, what is your counter argument?
Congratulations? I wasn't talking about that... I was discussing the fact he said that certain things just HAD to be true, because they are in the Bible, yet they have yet to prove the validity of the Bible.
Just like every other theory, just because it contains truths doesn't mean the theory is correct.

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Congratulations? I wasn't talking about that... I was discussing the fact he said that certain things just HAD to be true, because they are in the Bible, yet they have yet to prove the validity of the Bible.
Just like every other theory, just because it contains truths doesn't mean the theory is correct.

Who has to prove the validity of the Bible? You accept external sources as proof but not the Bible. Who is biased here? You suggested there is no need to argue with him, based on whose judgment? Yours?

Upvote 0

VoidKommando

Oct 7, 2008
What was once known as the Fields of Flanders
✟7,687.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Who has to prove the validity of the Bible? You accept external sources as proof but not the Bible. Who is biased here? You suggested there is no need to argue with him, based on whose judgment? Yours?
Nobody has to prove the Bible, because nobody can. It is a matter of believing whether or not it is true. But that means you can't pass it off as truth either, which was my point.

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nobody has to prove the Bible, because nobody can. It is a matter of believing whether or not it is true. But that means you can't pass it off as truth either, which was my point.

Your point doesn't consider the Bible in its entirety. Bible contains geographical, archaeological, in turn historical truths, facts. We can't prove those? Yes we can, can't I pass those as truths, yes I can. Maybe I can't prove God's existence to you, by saying "because Bible says so" but that is a different discussion. Bible doesn't compare to books like Quran that claim it came from Heaven. You seem to be generalizing.

Upvote 0

anatolian

Senior Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Turkey
✟22,421.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
It cannot be that bad Anatolian..... lol.....
Oh, you can't even imagine how I suffer here in Anakara after living eight years in İstanbul...It is like being improsined into a cell when you were living on the clouds :)

Do you miss the Bosporus? Here with St. Sophia :)

I miss bosphorus, golden horn, Hagia sophia, Sultan Ahmed square and mosque, Süleymaniye, Topkapı, Eminönü, Üsküdar...:confused:

But you've made a little mistake.that is the photo of Ortaköy mosque.This is Hagia Sophia

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Greetings. What isn't true about it? :confused:

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before of to come of Day of YHWH, the great, and the being feared.

Reve 6:12 And I saw when it opens the seal, the sixth, and a quaking, great, became. And the sun became black as sackcloth, hairy. And the moon, whole, became as blood. [Joel 2:31]

Upvote 0

Jefell

Servant of the Lord
May 19, 2008
NY
Visit site
✟15,467.00
Faith
Christian
If you peel away everything that is clearly false..

you will be left with the truth.

GOD is the very foundation of truth.

The absolute fact that Jesus Christ exists is truth.

The existence of Jesus Christ being truth.. every other arguement and discussion is side tracking and irrelevant.

The only begotten Son of GOD was given so that whosever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life because the Almighty Creator, loves His creation.

There is nothing to peel away from the truth. It is what it is..

If you deny the Son, you also deny the Father.. the ONLY way to the Father is through the Son. THE ONLY WAY. Without being forgiven of sin there is no way to reach the Holiest of Holy, our Everlasting Good Father. The fleshly earthly life of Christ Jesus was slain.. sacrificed so that the veil of sin between you and GOD could be removed. You go through Jesus and are saved.. go in and come out and find pasture. If you do not go through the GATE but try to go in some other way then you are thief and a robber who only comes to steal and destroy.

Jesus has other sheep not of this pen.. BUT they too will listen to HIS voice. So again, there is no other way.

Seek Him with all of your heart.. GOD loves you with all of HIS.

With Love,
- Jefell

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The absolute fact that Jesus Christ exists is truth.

The existence of Jesus Christ being truth.. every other arguement and discussion is side tracking and irrelevant.
JESUS..........Lord and Savior......Chief Shepherd.....AMEN!!!! :bow:

Miykah 5:3 Therefore he shall give up them till season/time one trevailing she brings forth.
And remnant of brothers of him, they shall return on sons of Me, Yisra'el.
4 And he stands and he Shepherds in strength of YHWH, in majesty of name of YHWH, Elohiym of him. [Matthew 1:21/Reve 12:2]

Reve 12:2 and having in belly, and she is crying-out, trevailing, and being tormented to be bringing forth/tekein <5088> (5629)
5 And she brought forth a Son, male, who is being about to be Shepherding/poimainein <4165> (5721) all the nations in rod/staff, iron. And is caught away the child of her toward the God, and toward the throne of Him.

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
JESUS..........Lord and Savior......Chief Shepherd.....AMEN!!!! :bow:

Only if Maximus Decimus Meridius knew that praying to gods of his ancestors was not his protection, but the God of those that were devoured by lions in the arena he fought ...

gladiator.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.