Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Seriously? Hoft is saying that Muslims from Syria? are in Germany? chanting "Adolph Hitler" and "God is great"?

There's a reason that Hoft is the whole first page of results when you Google either "dumbest man on the internet" or "stupidest man on the internet".

Upvote 0

Pwnerer

Sep 22, 2007
✟16,085.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Democrat
Seriously? Hoft is saying that Muslims from Syria? are in Germany? chanting "Adolph Hitler" and "God is great"?

There's a reason that Hoft is the whole first page of results when you Google either "dumbest man on the internet" or "stupidest man on the internet".
Not only that, but I heard he smells funny! You know, if we make fun of him and say "Seriously?", then what he says becomes untrue!

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Not only that, but I heard he smells funny! You know, if we make fun of him and say "Seriously?", then what he says becomes untrue!

Or, you know, he's been caught promoting lies, hoaxes, and garbage regularly for years--and thus lacks any and all possible credibility.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Immigrants from other religions tend to believe different things than people in the countries that they go to. That is why its a stupid idea to export them around the world to such places... unless you are intentionally trying to destabilize those societies. In which case, its a great way to do it.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Immigrants from other religions tend to believe different things than people in the countries that they go to. That is why its a stupid idea to export them around the world to such places... unless you are intentionally trying to destabilize those societies. In which case, its a great way to do it.

I see that you're speaking about Christian Europeans coming to the Americas. Interesting change of topic for the thread I must say.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I see that you're speaking about Christian Europeans coming to the Americas. Interesting change of topic for the thread I must say.

-CryptoLutheran

I see you are playing the race card of white guilt which immediately identifies you as a racist bigot against white people. Or did I read you wrong?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I see you are playing the race card of white guilt which immediately identifies you as a racist bigot against white people. Or did I read you wrong?

You mad bro?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So in the case of Germany and the Muslim migrants, when considering both their religion and also their cultural norms, why would this be a good thing?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So in the case of Germany and the Muslim migrants, when considering both their religion and also their cultural norms, why would this be a good thing?

Germany is a modern nation which promotes religious freedom and the refugees aren't colonists or conquerors, they're refugees.

-CryptoLutheran

• Winner
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Germany is a modern nation which promotes religious freedom and the refugees aren't colonists or conquerors, they're refugees.
Why would their refugee status justify the problems Germany has had with them since their arrival?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Why would their refugee status justify the problems Germany has had with them since their arrival?

Well, in the case of this particular thread, the claims about the refugees come from a non-credible source and a noted liar.

I have no doubt that there has been some issues. But the paranoid claims that this is how Muslims are taking over and conquering Europe are the fanatical ravings of madmen.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.